Max's Shrink

Discussion in 'Politics' started by max401, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Why, not only I'm I flattered, but it just goes to show how lame you liberals really are. Thanks!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=15712

Quoting from one of my favorite columnists:

"Liberal persuasion consists of the highbrow sneer from self-satisfied snobs ladled out for people with a 40 IQ. This is not an ideology that can withstand several hours a day of caller scrutiny where their goofball notions can be shot down by any truck driver with a cell phone."

2. how true. Its obvious also that these bozo's have several aliases and absolutely nothing else to do with their time.

3. I agree with you Max. All liberals obvioulsy have IQ's of no more than 40. Which is why Bill Bradley and Bill Clinton where Rhodes Scholars, and G.W. Bush is a true Yaley who was admitted to that school on his own scholastic merit. And of course his staggering SAT total score of almost 700.

Hope to see you at the usual time next Tuesday.

Dr. S.

4. Reread the text that you requoted:

"Liberal persuasion consists of the highbrow sneer from self-satisfied snobs ladled out for people with a 40 IQ. This is not an ideology that can withstand several hours a day of caller scrutiny where their goofball notions can be shot down by any truck driver with a cell phone."

Specifically: "ladled out for people with a 40 IQ."

Now, take a guess what the logical conclusion would be as to which part you belong to.

5. Yes, you are correct. It is the listeners, not the speakers that are of low intelligence. Absolutely. The whole listening audience of the extremely liberal media is just hopeless. This is why, despite the fact that we all KNOW the media is very liberal, the majority of commentators are conservatives. They appeal to an audience with greater purchasing power, and hence generate greater advertising revenues.

How else can you explain the "liberal media" being essentially devoid of liberal commentators? Now Rush Limbaugh, he was able to really draw a crowd!!

Best,
    Dr. S.

6. The answer is not only obvious, but borne out by survey and empirical evidence. Liberals don't bother to pay anywhere near as much attention to news, current events or facts. To wit: NPR, a staunchly liberal news source, has a majority of conservative listeners, and so it is on down the line. Why do you think Donahue got canned? Hardly anyone watched the show. Do you get that point? liberals were not tuned in. Not because Donahue sucked per se, liberals don't pay attention, their too busy copying what Hollywood actors are "thinking." This is a well known fact. Where have you been? Well, of course this is new to you, you don't pay attention either.

Again from my favorite columnist:

"If liberals cared about ideas or knew any facts, they would cease being liberals. Even the audience for the left's government-supported radio network, National Public Radio, has more conservative listeners than liberal listeners. According to a Pew Research Center study released last summer, conservatives consume far more news than liberals -- including listening to NPR and watching PBS more than liberals. (As Mickey Kaus said, "No wonder conservatives are so pi--ed off.")

Liberalism thrives on ignorance. Their media are "Lifetime: TV for Women," NBC's "The West Wing" and 4 billion "Law and Order" episodes in which the perp turns out to be a Christian, white male who recites the Second Amendment before disemboweling a poor minority child. "

7. How True. Everything you say!

It is obviously those damn liberals that buy the supermarket tabloids.

And of course the NY Times and Washington Post, etc., are gobbled up by conservatives who love to read Maureen Dowd and friends. And of course they were just joking when they endorsed Gore. Those wild and crazy libs...anything for a laugh!

And NPR? What can I say? A lot like CNN. Pro-Palestinian. Anti Israel. How "liberal" can you get?:confused:

See you Tuesday Max, and don't lower the dose.

Dr. S

8. Do you have any idea when these comments were made:

Notable Quotes from the Left:

What were these Liberal Dems thinking when they made these blasphemous quotes?

Tom Daschle was ablaze with war fever. Daschle said: "This is a time to send Saddam Hussein as clear a message as we know how to send that we will not tolerate the broken promises and the tremendous acceleration of development of weapons that we've seen time and time again in Iraq."

Madeleine Albright said: "Month after month, we have given Iraq chance after chance to move from confrontation to cooperation, and we have explored and exhausted every diplomatic action. We will see now whether force can persuade Iraq's misguided leaders to reverse course and to accept at long last the need to abide by the rule of law and the will of the world.

9. Perhaps some people don't NEED reenforcement of their beliefs. They think for themselves and don't need to be told what to think and why. Of course, you will disprove this, but like I said, it's just a thought. Maybe they get their news from those sources I mentioned, like the NY Times, and don't need to listen to or watch opinionated showmen (and women).

And take that stuff I prescribed in the morning, not late in the day or before bedtime. It may interact with the sedatives. We don't want that.

Ta Ta,
    Dr. Scornful

10. Fascinating. And here I thought this was an American issue, and not a conservative/liberal issue.

Tell us what true Americans do NOT want the removal of Saddam?

Dr. S

#10     Feb 27, 2003