Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. It is a soap opera with such low ratings, it should have been cancelled long ago. Change the channel.

#71     Mar 9, 2004
  2. What prompted you to tune in?

#72     Mar 9, 2004
  3. Stop with the didactic. You're not very good at it.

#73     Mar 9, 2004
  4. You have some expertise from which to evaluate didacticism in practice?

#74     Mar 9, 2004
  5. Why do you care?

Why is it such a problem for you?

#75     Mar 9, 2004
  6. I am confused.

I don't know what makes you think I care beyond idle curiousity, could you share your insights that lead to your question?

Why would you think it is a problem for me?

#76     Mar 9, 2004
  7. Agreed.

#77     Mar 9, 2004
  8. Art. You would appear to be correct. However, if you read the first two posts in this thread, perhaps you can see this from a different angle.

As I mentioned, I had noticed Max slandering me, mocking me, and generally doing his best to take every opportunity to say something nasty about me on threads in which I wasn't even involved.

So I thought giving him a specific place devoted to him as an outlet for his obsession with me would be a good thing for everybody.

Good for Max so he wouldn't have to "lurk" waiting for me to post. For everyone else who's threads he tried to hijack and make them about his stalking of me. And for me too, so I would know where I was being harassed. (Obviously I was hoping for too much...Max was not able to constrain himself to one thread).

But the fact was that at the time I was truly sickened by his constant proclivity to bust on me in any thread at any time. Whether I was involved in the discussion or not. It made no difference to Max. If Max made a post, my name had to come up.

Now you may see this as perfectly acceptable behavior. I don't believe you do, but I don't have a way of knowing what you really think.

But I don't see it as normal behavior.

I am very bored with this now.. I could easily find some Max posts that came out of nowhere just to be abusive towards me. But it isn’t necessary. We have all seen this.

I felt entitled to bring it to the attention of the ET people that I was not pleased with Max's compulsions. No one wants to be called a liar or anything else behind their back. And no one should be subjected to having Max just pop into every thread with no substance ....just little remarks about me. Cowardly remarks made in threads I was not involved in.

I felt I had the right to bring this issue to light. I still think I did the right thing. I wanted only to end this ”sick dance”. But I knew it was never going to die by attrition. I tried that for too long. Ignoring him made him salivate over time until he just couldn't hold it back any more. Even in THIS VERY THREAD, it sat idle for a month. Then Max had to rekindle it. Which was a good thing. Better here than in some other thread.

With Max it's always just a matter of time. So why not give him a forum for when his pent up venom needs to be released?

Peace,
    :)RS

#78     Mar 9, 2004
  9. Holy Shit Batman!!!!! This is awesome stuff.......we have to keep this thread alive....this is better then the plot twists on melrose place.....I can honestly say i now have a morbid curiousity.....it's just like the old Melrose Place series....You know its stupid, the dialogue is lame, ....but you tune in each week to say how stupid this show is....keep it up guys.:D

#79     Mar 9, 2004
  10. A typical "poor me" post from RS7.

Here is the only "angle" that means anything.

He proclaims on ET that his wife is in fear of ET posters and she not only reported this to the police, but also filed a legal order of restraint at the Palm Beach County Court. This statement was designed to intimidate and abuse two ET posters for RS7's own warped purposes. How brave. How honorable.

When accused of this statement being transparently false and asked to prove his claim, he refuses, using the "Well, I have enough of this topic" excuse. What a charlatan.

Remember the kid in school that was always ratting people out to the teacher? This guy is a stone pos loser.

#80     Mar 9, 2004