Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. "What is wrong with you? You can't take "no" for an answer? Or you can't let this thing just die. You are really that obsessed?"

You are asking what is wrong with him? You started this thread.

From all I can see, you missed him and the sick fucking dance you two do together, so you baited him, seduced him.

Entrapment.

#61     Mar 9, 2004
  2. Right, I'm obsessed... you created an entire thread about "Max," but I'm the one who's obsessed. Can't take "no" for an answer? Good theory... except you can't get yourself out of the lie.

What game? You made the claim and you can't back it up, that's obvious.

There is only one possible explanation: you can't and to admit otherwise is not an option for you or you'll be exposed (as if you aren't already).

I don't know, this is at least the second "Max" thread you've created, so you tell me.

You know nothing of the law, loudmouth. An attorney, all attorneys, are officer's of the Court, they're held to a higher standard and that includes wasting the court's time with an attempt to get a frivolous order signed. Further, the filing of a false police report is a criminal offense. That's how I know that you and/or your wife did neither and hence your continued evasion.

You don't have any credibility. How could you possibly with crap Tall Tales like this that read as if from a Sgt. Fury comic book:

"I ended up going. Not to Vietnam, but to the general area. There was conflict all over southeast asia at the time, and though we had no "official business" being there, we were. I was.

"If you look at a map, and see where the Shan is, you will understand that I was involved in a criminal endeavor on behalf of our Department of State. We had no legal right to be in Shan Country."

"I was captured. I was imprisoned, and I was shot escaping. Had I been killed it would have been for nothing."

#62     Mar 9, 2004
  3. He lies, I say I don't believe him and ask him to prove it. The sick part is his 3 to 5 screen lengths of convoluted denials.

#63     Mar 9, 2004
  4. You are innocent of being part of this sickness?

You two are like Israel and Palestine.

Two sides of the same coin.

#64     Mar 9, 2004
  5. Absolutely. The guy is a stone liar.

You have any family that came back in a body bag from Viet Nam or anywhere else for that matter? Do you know what that must feel like for a soldier's family to bear?

You think bullshit like this is permissible from our own Sgt Fury here on ET: "I was involved in a criminal endeavor on behalf of our Department of State."

I think not.

#65     Mar 9, 2004
  6. What is your purpose in all of this?

So what if he is a liar?

Why do you care?

#66     Mar 9, 2004
  7. You ask that question, like the last five times you've asked it, as if you are some holier than thou pontiff of ET. You're not.

I'll ask you the same question. What's the purpose of your interrogation? To start another of your psycho-babble analyses?

#67     Mar 9, 2004
  8. I keep asking the question, because I haven't seen an answer yet.

Assume RS7 is a pathological liar.

Why do you care?

Why is it such a problem for you?

#68     Mar 9, 2004
  9. Why is the fact that it might be a problem for Max401 such a problem for you?

Who's next in line?

#69     Mar 9, 2004
  10. What makes you think it is such a problem?

I simply don't understand it.

Do you?

#70     Mar 9, 2004