Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. stu

stu

You forget El Cubano... you only greet The Family

Entienda ??

erm... sorry for the interruption Max...carry on :p

#161     Mar 13, 2004
  2. Spinning like a top again Max. Show me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE in which I named anyone in my family. JUST ONE INSTANCE!!!!!

Or where they were (Other than the Navy, or a huge university...pretty big places).

Peace Max,

Keep on trying.

So how's your Florida vacation going? Must be exciting spending a Friday nite posting on ET at all hours.

RS

#162     Mar 13, 2004
  3. Please, get in touch with reality. You, by your own admission, say I must surely know where you live, real name, etc. How is this possible? Simply read all about RS7 on ET; call the phone number of people he lists; notice that he foolishly uses his own real initials. It takes no super sleuth to find out... when you published it right there on the internet. You even foolishly published a photo of yourself. Another example, you give the name of the time place and salesperson you bought your car from. You call these things secretive and hiding the location of your beloved family? I think not. Further, does calling one out for a "meeting" inspire sanity? I think not.

I suppose you could now go on your repetitive tirade on how I "investigated" and "stalked" you, thereby availing yourself to deny any culpability. However, your theory is total crap, anyone could figure it out. You do remember where you even put your actual name on ET, don't you? As said earlier, you are your own worst enemy. Perhaps it is time for you to stop blaming others and take responsibility for your own actions.

#163     Mar 13, 2004
  4. Hey Spin Queen; don't you get dizzy from all your spinning?

You said I posted the names of my family members. I asked you to give ONE SINGLE example. Nope....instead; who would have anticipated this?????.....MORE SPIN!!!! WOW!!!

Not a single instance of me EVER mentioning any of my family by name.

Now this horseshit:

Own initials.....gee, how many people use their initials? Big deal.
    Is Max your name? (don't answer).

Published a photo...yeah, a ski pass from 1978. If you knew me then, you would know me know. 26 years....I bet I look at least 3 or 4 years older now. Different haircut (I do have a full head of hair still....unlike you). You said you couldn't find my picture in the 1969 Ibis. Yet that was only a 9 year difference and you could not recognize me.

Where did I give the name of the salesperson I bought the car from? I said WHERE I bought it. Big deal. I bought it at the ONLY BMW dealership in West Palm.

No, I don't. Must have been where I said I owned a large caliber handgun. Care to show me?

You are delusional .

Well I need to go shower. Just back from golf. I am sure I will have your twisted response by the time I towel off.

SHOW ME where I PUT MY ACTUAL NAME ON ET!

Why not just admit you are a LIAR? You always say you don't care what anyone thinks of you. (obviously the ONLY true thing you have said...a lie to yourself though) "It's just an anonymous message board"....But somehow it is important enough for you to come up with LIE AFTER LIE! And devote your life to this. Friday nite vacationing in Florida....spends it on ET accusing me of whatever:confused: What a fine way to spend your vacation time.

So show the link where I posted my actual name.

Or admit you are unable to control yourself. (It's OK Max....there are medications and therapy available to help with your obsessions).

RS (real & VERY UNIQUE initials)

#164     Mar 13, 2004
  5. "Not a single instance of me EVER mentioning any of my family by name."

What I said was: "...why do you expose them in name and location on a public internet " Your claim is that I know your name, did you not? One would have to assume at least one of the names are similar to yours.

"SHOW ME where I PUT MY ACTUAL NAME ON ET!"

Well, right here, the first time you posted it: "Published a photo...yeah, a ski pass from 1978." Anyone could read right through the tape you put over it. That's how I know your name.

"Where did I give the name of the salesperson I bought the car from? I said WHERE I bought it. Big deal. I bought it at the ONLY BMW dealership in West Palm."

You mentioned it in the bmw forum in which you were quite the prolific poster.

"You are delusional." Nope, just factual. The only delusion I have is that once in a while I think your sane, but you keep shattering that illusion.

#165     Mar 13, 2004
  6. If the fountain of youth were discovered, and life could be extended forever, which would last longer?

The hatred between the Jews and Arabs, or the flame war between Max and RS?

#166     Mar 13, 2004
  7. Ah, yes. How foolish of me to have forgotten that you would of course go there. Why miss another opportunity to stalk?

Only you have the X-Ray vision to do that. Amazing. Well, there is no fighting super-powers. And if I did an inadequate job of covering the name with tape (which I realized I might have done, and changed it as quickly as I could), ONLY YOU would jump on something like that. Who else knows my name? Who else cares? I guarantee the answer is NOBODY!

Art, I hope you don't mean to imply that I hate Max. I certainly do not.

I find him a fascinating guy. Quite the study of abnormal psychology.

I am stunned and amazed at his focus and tenacity.

I have known many "driven" people. But in every case they were driven to accomplish something. Or attain something. Whether it be wealth, power, promoting a cause, developing a talent, collecting baseball cards, whatever. But to put in so much work with no reward? I just don't understand it.

As for "how long"; this would seem as good an ending point as any.

I readily admit to being guilty of baiting Max, as he does me.

Perhaps it is a way for me to re-live some happy times of my youth. My dad used to take me deep sea fishing when he was alive and I was a lot younger. We would troll and chum for bluefish and sometimes tuna. This is sort of like that, without the smell and mess of bloody chopped up fish.

But sometimes we caught no fish at all. With Max, he swallows the hook 100% of the time.

Max, here is your opportunity to prove me wrong. Just ignore this post.

Peace ART, and to you too Max;
    RS

PS: I predict we will live to see the end of the hatred between the Jews and Arabs. After eons of hatred, I truly believe it will finally be a resolved issue in our lifetimes.

#167     Mar 13, 2004
  8. "Ah, yes. How foolish of me to have forgotten that you would of course go there. Why miss another opportunity to stalk?"

LOL! The BMW forum is your own private club? I have no interest or knowledge of automobiles? Please...

"And if I did an inadequate job of covering the name with tape (which I realized I might have done, and changed it as quickly as I could), ONLY YOU would jump on something like that. Who else knows my name? Who else cares? I guarantee the answer is NOBODY!"

The point is RS7, you constantly expose you and your family to every soul on the internet, good and bad. You are pretty damn careless, imo. But that's ok, right? Cause I'm the only person in the world that cares. Well, the "wife is scared" story is pretty much in conflict with your latest therom.

"I am stunned and amazed at his focus and tenacity."

I'm stunned at how easy you make it to have a good laugh. First it was monthly, now with your non-stop posting... it's hourly! But don't let me stop you, I think it's hilarious. The tragedy is you take it way too seriously. The other sad thing is that its a fact-- you expose your poor family.

#168     Mar 13, 2004
  9. lets get to the brass facts

1--- did rs7 make a false claim that he served for our country?
    2------has this ever been proven?

Lets get a straight answer and end this pathetic thread

#169     Mar 13, 2004
  10. Pathetic thread????? This is a COMEDY:D thread! However, if you want believe that RS7 was sent by the US State Dept. to The Shan to secretly make maps (after having been imprisoned for draft evasion), be my guest.

#170     Mar 14, 2004