Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. yep, max is FFFFAAAATTTT. i could tell from those diet threads.

other speculated fatties:
    dbphoenix
    nitro

#151     Mar 12, 2004
  2. Longshot. Rock Solid. What are you guys talking about? Max said right there that he's "NOT FAT". He did ATKINS:D:D

...................................................................................

Spect8or/Daniel_M: this exchange is a little, um, uh, well, hmm :confused: I don't know what :confused:

Well Danny boy, it's been WELL OVER a "couple of months". I guess you were being serious when you said "God, I'm jealous".

Gee, wonder why you didn't measure up! (Mr. Daniels says hello...so does "Dicky").

Well, that was fun. But once was more than enough. Max, you do this tedious kind of stuff regulary...how the hell do you do it? What a pain in the ass!

Peace,
    :)RS

#152     Mar 13, 2004
  3. Yeah, I'm confused too. Confused about what the hell you find so confusing.

The first one was just me kidding around. The second said I was gonna/wanted to do something and..... I didn't do it. Shock horror. (I left the country...which makes doing what I said kind of umm... impossible.)

As far as "comeback" attempts go, that was WEAK. Man, you need some serious help. :D

#153     Mar 13, 2004
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Danny boy.....Como estas puta??

#154     Mar 13, 2004
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

You guys best start paying a royalty if you want to use my line....IM offf to play hoops....have a great day girls....

#155     Mar 13, 2004
  6. Dan, you are not another Max in my book. I know (you even told me) that it is just your way of entertaining yourself to see how much you can agitate others. Even if you find it necessary to do it at the expense of your own beliefs.

I STILL and have always liked and respected you. And admired your intellect (as I KNOW you know).

The ONLY reason I posted that was to try and get you to see this is a loser's game no matter who plays it.

And, I was a bit annoyed that you had used PM info on the public board. AND sent info that I believed was confidential between you and me to Max. (I don't know if you saw his post before he deleted it, but it was very obvious what you told him, and very unnecessary for you to do so).

Dan, I hope things are well for you. I know you will have a bright future with or without military service. In or out of Australia.

Just set a real goal and stay focused on it. You can achieve anything you want. You have a innate gift. Use it wisely. Using it to just piss people off for fun is not using it "wisely". Really. I mean look what happens here on ET. Who do you think the successful traders (and successful people in life in general) are? The lurkers who have nothing positive to contribute? Or the guys that participate in ALL the forums and TRY and contribute in a positive way?

You can come back and tell me I don't have a clue about life. And that is your right. But when you are my age, you look around and say to yourself..."How many people in my life love me"? "How many people do I love?" "Have I done what I could to put those I love before me?"

You said I am the only one that is proud of my son. Or that I was the only one that brought him up in posts. Not true. Many of us have expressed our love for our children here. It is an impossible thing to understand until you experience being a parent. I know you will. I know Max never will. And that is likely 99% of why he is so negative and bitter. In this respect I truly do feel pity for him.

Not sharing a life is really not living a life after a certain point (age). The worst thing that ever happened to me was my wife dying. The best thing that ever happened to me was my son being born. The second best thing that ever happened to me was meeting and falling in love again. I have said it before. I have been twice blessed with women. My only regret is we (my first wife and I) could not have had more children (fertility problems.....having one took a lot of time, effort and money....and heartbreak. But all more than worth it).

Dan, go forth. Make a real life. You should be great at it. You have a ton of ability. Focus it in the right ways, and you will have it made.

Peace,
    :)RS

#156     Mar 13, 2004

7. Ah... no tan bien... estoy enferma y me duele la cabeza... y tu, maricon, como andas?

#157     Mar 13, 2004
  8. stu

stu

sob.. shit, I'm fillin up ...sniff..

aww you bastard Max, you....you FAT bastard ....look what you've done :mad:

#158     Mar 13, 2004
  9. stu

stu

....As for you ya two timin punk....

just what the hell you mean by Como estas bloody puta... chattin up Dan that way ?????

sheesh the emotion, I can't handle it!!

#159     Mar 13, 2004
  10. If you have to think about this, something is wrong. Secondly, if you love your family, why do you expose them in name and location on a public internet forum wherein you make blatantly provocative commentary to complete strangers with unknown dispositions?

Negative and bitter? I understand your theory, if someone exposes my [RS7's] lies and refuses to respond to my suck up comments, they must be "negative and bitter." The real truth is that you respond to the slightest comment and I imagine this will be eternal. You can't stand the smallest criticism and keep posting and posting and posting. You're your own worst enemy.

Am I "negative and bitter?" To me, your self-imposed plight is simply a comedy and your seriousness about nothing very important at all is most of the time ridiculously funny.

#160     Mar 13, 2004