Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Turok

Turok

Max:
    >And btw, you claim to own a fairly large caliber handgun.

404:
    >What a crock!!!!!!! Show me where I said I owned
    >ANY fire arm?

>You are the worlds greatest authority on searching
    >old posts. Show me where I "claim to own a fairly large
    >caliber handgun" I don't own a gun!

Well Max, it's gonna be a slam dunk on one of ya. Either you back up the statement or you end up looking like all you claim of 404.

JB

#141     Mar 12, 2004
  2. Oops, sorry, I just figured a combat veteran like Sgt. RS7 Fury would be packin'. Probably inferred that he had a 9mm from this post of his:

"A 9mm is a "tiny" gun? I suggest you read the posts you respond to. Shoot NOT to kill, and it doesn't work...well that's the whole purpose of a 9mm. I KNOW I can get off 5 or 6 rounds from a 9mm before I could get off a second shot with a 44."

Just more posturing from RS7, like he's ever shot a handgun in the first place, shoulda known better.

#142     Mar 12, 2004
  3. Turok

Turok

Ok Max, it's easily official. All the lame excuses in the world can't cover the fact that you will lie through your teeth in this exchange -- and not only did you lie, but you came back weakly blaming 404 for "posturing".

The posturing this round is ALL is yours Max. There is nothing in that post you dug up to "infer" that he owns a gun -- from his "I KNOW" statement, one can only logically infer that he has shot, but not owned.

Frankly I've now seen enough to know that this is what I expected it was -- two pathological liars battling for unavailable truth.

JB

#143     Mar 12, 2004
  4. IBIUBU

IBIUBU

You are a very disturbed guy Max. "Queen of Spin" is an exactly perfect way to describe you. El Cubano had you labelled perfectly.

You do indeed "infer" a lot. Then you go and turn around and "imply". In other words: YOU SPIN!

While I don't know about RS7's experiences, that description of how you can get off several rounds with a 9mm before you could get off a second shot with a 44 is exactly right. Ask anyone who has ever tried. (Anyone who went through US basic training was trained to fire a 9mm pistol).

I

#144     Mar 12, 2004
  5. Now wait a minute; rs7 said "I KNOW I can get off 5 or 6 rounds from a 9mm before I could get off a second shot with a 44.". There is emphasis on the KNOW, as if he has, or had, such a gun.

Okay, he never said he owns a 9mm or 44 directly, but that may be splitting hairs in this case?

Just trying to help keep it real! :D

#145     Mar 12, 2004
  6. Turok

Turok

>Now wait a minute; rs7 said "I KNOW I can get off
    >5 or 6 rounds from a 9mm before I could get off a
    >second shot with a 44.". There is emphasis on the
    >KNOW, as if he has, or had, such a gun.

I KNOW the exact same thing, but I don't own a gun and have never owned either of those models (HAD a .45 and a .380 at one time years ago). I know it because I have fired both guns many times since friend DO own them.

"KNOW" only implies knowledge. I have lot's of firsthand knowledge about things that I don't have.

>Just trying to help keep it real!

Then do just that.

JB

#146     Mar 12, 2004
  7. Well, the difference is I made a retraction. However, as to your opinion that the weapon mistatement now makes me a "pathological liar," is ok with me; I could care less. That said, as long as you make the statement that RS7 is a pathological liar, I'm honored.:D

#147     Mar 12, 2004
  8. That's exactly right, Doofus, that's how I led myself to believe he owned the weapon in question.

#148     Mar 12, 2004
  9. Turok

Turok

Max:
    >that's how I led myself to believe he owned
    >the weapon in question.

Your spinning again...

You didn't say that you BELIEVED he owned a weapon. You clearly said that HE CLAIMED to own a "fairly large handgun".

You could have said that you "believe" all you want -- but when you make assertions as to his statement you enter another territory.

And your "retraction" was simply an attempt to slip away. With statements like "Just more posturing from RS7" you clearly try to place the blame for your fabrication on his steps.

Again, the posturing is yours.

JB

#149     Mar 12, 2004
  10. I led myself to believe that he claimed that he owned the weapon in question.

My retraction was simply an attempt to slip away.

I clearly tried to place the blame for my fabrication on his steps.

Damn! Caught redhanded by the exceedingly clever poster Turok.

#150     Mar 12, 2004