Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. what are you talking about??? Im the funniest guy on ET , hands down!!!!.....Im sure the fins will bring in a quality QB to lead them to the Supe Bowl.....I heard they have been talking to Koy Detmer, Danny Weurfel, Bubby Brister and are trying to get Ken O'Brien to come out of retirement:D

#131     Mar 12, 2004
  2. EC, I'm just north of you and south of RS7 this week. Should I stop by the PBCCH and do some "investigating off of ET?" Nah, I think I already know what i won't find there.

But your right about one thing, the interaction with RS7 is hilarious!

Stay tuned for another exciting chapter in the life and times of RS7-- "Outlaw the In-Law Debunked."

I guess it would be kinda hard for him to whine to Baron... but thanks RS7 for creating "Max's Place!"btw, RS7 what on earth were you thinking?

#132     Mar 12, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

enjoy....should be nice weather up in the lauderdale area.

#133     Mar 12, 2004
  4. Yeah, today we cruised up to Worth Ave. and ate at Taboo; fantastic food.

#134     Mar 12, 2004
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

you coming down south at all...perhaps we can have our fight...:D

have a great weekend

#135     Mar 12, 2004
  6. Hey Max, why not MEET ME IN PERSON since you are a ROUND? I would love the opportunity to see if you can even open your mouth to me face to face. No threat. I promise I would never touch you. I just don't think you can actually face ANYONE in real life. Let alone be abrasive.

Let me know. We can set up a time and place. I am free until Tuesday morning during the days. Or Sunday nite. (I have golf plans for tomorrow morning, but will pass on golf to have the opportunity to see what you are made of).

#136     Mar 12, 2004
  7. Why would anyone have even the slightest desire to meet with a raving lunatic like yourself? Further, for you to call out any complete stranger whom you know nothing about, someone you have dared with inflammatory innuendo, is not very wise; but then again, you are RS7, ET's resident Sgt. Fury.

And btw, you claim to own a fairly large caliber handgun. The possibility of that fact, coupled with your many explosive outbursts on this forum would leave one to believe that there might be the possibility of a personal security issue that could manifest itself.

#137     Mar 12, 2004
  8. Nah, we'll save it for a Dolphins game, see who can drink the most brews before half-time.

#138     Mar 12, 2004
  9. Like I said, thanks. ET needs some comedic outlet, it was nice of you to provide such a wealth of material.

#139     Mar 12, 2004
  10. What a crock!!!!!!! Show me where I said I owned ANY fire arm?
    Another fine example of Max just making up facts out of thin air to avoid living in anything but his safe little cyber world. Hell, if I owned a bazooka, what difference would that make anyway? You think I want to be in some secluded place with YOU? You are scary to me, as I am sure you are to most people here (mentally unstable....not physically scary).

Max, I am NOT nor have I EVER been a violent person. You are a complete liar. And the master spin queen as El Cubano has pointed out so many times.

You are the worlds greatest authority on searching old posts. Show me where I "claim to own a fairly large caliber handgun" I don't own a gun!

Now, do your sleuthing and then come up with another reason you are afraid to meet face to face.

#140     Mar 12, 2004