Max's Place

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Do I see a conflict? Funny you should ask, Sgt. Fury... In a previous post:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=175712&highlight=dix#post175712

you said you had "transfer papers" to Da Nang and offered them up as one of your many never-to-appear "proofs."

Last time I looked at a map of Viet Nam, there was Da Nang well within the boundries of that country. Busted again, BS7.

#121     Mar 10, 2004
  2. No, no... far more amusing... do a search on that and his two aliases. He posts about his "Chamonix ski pass" 27 times!

#122     Mar 10, 2004
  3. Hahahahaha.....good one Max.

So good in fact that I am going to respond DESPITE saying I would not. Because THIS DOES deserve a response. And goes to demonstrate how little you know about what went on at that time. You can research it. As I am sure you will. Let us know what you find, my round little friend.

I did basic training AND AIT at Ft. Dix, NJ. Look up what units stayed at Dix after basic. Look at where every single PFC at that time got their orders to report. ... Da Nang. So even though I did NOT go, I DID keep my transfer papers as a souvenir.

Which I WILL POST RIGHT HERE. You already know my name, my age, where I went to college and when. Possibly my SS#. So when I post my transfer papers, there will be ZERO DOUBT. Now, how much money is that worth to you? And how do you propose we make this wager collectable for me?

Adios until I see some dinero!

It's all about CONTEXT Spherical One. I would certainly STRONGLY encourage Aphie to do that search.

#123     Mar 10, 2004
  4. RS7, the above post simply further shows you are full of total and complete crap. Your stories have more holes than a cheese grater.

Here's another of your tall tales debunked and again you had no answer. You had previously made the outrageous claim that you were shot while escaping:

"You're really carrying this fantasy combat story too far. Isn't it obvious? In Version II, you claim you were attacked, put in a "tiger cage" and then your teenage captors were all killed when you were rescued. How could you have been then shot while escaping? Not a single word about who rescued you, how you got out, the extent of the wound, blood loss, airlift, what in-country hospital you recuperated at, or anything else, interesting. Guess it was all......sssshhhhhhhh.....top secret."

But I digress... re: Da Nang, here's what I asked you back then:

"Fort Dix? Da Nang? Sure pal, what unit were you in? How did you get from Da Nang to Shan province?"

And you had no answer, as usual. Now, all of a sudden, when trapped by another of the "facts" in your tale, you now conveniently make the claim you never went to Da Nang. It's getting awfully deep in here, BS7.

[​IMG]

#124     Mar 10, 2004

5. Lol. Actually, double lol.

Firstly because I never broke any "confidentiality" Dick. Can you show where I revealed the contents of those PMs? Or even gave any concrete clues? All I did was suggest that I could, with significant certainty, determine your political leaning. Something just about everyone knows anyway. WOW. TRUST COMPROMISED!

And, Dick, need I remind you that it was you who first began using my real name? All the while aware that an alias carries an implication of the desire for anonymity? Hmm?

And secondly, the sheer irony of listening to you preach about honor. Hilarious.

Anyway, see what happens when you can't take a joke?

#125     Mar 11, 2004
  6. RS7---------------------

Mr. Big Internet Sleuth...........

What's my IP address now, bigmouth?

Here's a clue: I'm posting this from Broward Co. which awfully is close to PBC. Should I check to see if you really filed as you claimed? My feeling is: Why bother, I already know the answer.

#126     Mar 11, 2004
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Hahahahahaha....sorry RS...but that was funny...hahahahahahahaha....cmon its friday ladies; relax and have a great weekend...who cares.....

#127     Mar 12, 2004
  8. :p :p :p

This is once again my favorite thread....Im hooked on it again...this is unreal....

#128     Mar 12, 2004
  9. Entertaining for sure. But definitely of the "bad car wreck" variety. But...you...just...hafta...look...

#129     Mar 12, 2004
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Max must be hiberanting.....cmon max..its friday come out come out wherever u are.....you used to be this funny TM...what happened??? can you please tell wandstett he needs soemone to throw to Boston.......

#130     Mar 12, 2004