Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 15, 2012.

1. From her "speech" to delegates at the California Democratic State Convention last weekend.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l7KkPbGgxKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

When is Waters and Charlie Rangle supposed to go to jail for their crimes?

3. When Gayfly gets a life in Canada and stops stalking us. In other words, never.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Waters is corrupt and deranged.

The reason we're seeing such fury from House Democrats is that the Republican majority in the House is preventing Obama from looting the treasury, bankrupting the middle-class and disarming the military.

These are dark times but is amazing to see the system work as conceived by the Founders. A dictatorial executive is being effectively kept in check. Obama will still do great damage but he will not be able to see his plan to destroy this country come to fruition.

5. pspr

pspr

But the Founding Fathers never expected the President to have as much power as he does today and be able to circumvent Congress in so many ways.

6. rew

rew

Good God. Every time I get nauseous looking at what the conventional Republicans are doing along comes Maxine Waters to remind me of why I can never, ever, vote for Democrats. This is the woman who wants to socialize the oil companies. She is also on Judicial Watch's list of the ten most corrupt federal politicians in 2011.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I had simply assumed that you were a Democrat.

I must remind myself to not judge so quickly.

8. rew

rew

Simply because I don't like war and believe we should uphold the Bill of Rights doesn't make me a Democrat.

It is sad that the criteria for being a Republican these days comes down to just one thing -- you must want wars, early and often.

9. achilles28

achilles28

Do you ever get the feeling politicians play us as fools?

The Democrats and Republicans differ a lot on rhetoric. But differ little on substance.

Both vote for the Wars.
    Both vote for the Police State.
    Both vote for higher taxes (either via inflation or the tax code).
    Both vote for open borders.
    Both vote for entitlements.
    Both vote for welfare/handouts.
    Both vote for bailouts.
    Both vote for huge Government.
    Both vote for trillion dollar deficits.

The differences are trivial. A rejiggering on entitlements here, a few extra percentage points on taxes, there. And Obamacare. That's it.

All this partisan vitriol and epithets is meant to keep Americans locked in a phony left-right paradigm. In reality, there is very little difference between both parties. It's a game. A joke. Maxine Waters is just doing her job to keep the WWF illusion real. She's like Rowdy Rowdy Piper dissing Big John Stud before a match. It's all bullshit.

10. achilles28

achilles28

True that. Most Republicans like Constitutional rhetoric. But it takes a back-seat to war and police state legislation. It's sort of like a psychological crutch. They need to feel patriotic while the Constitution gets raped.

#10     Feb 16, 2012