Maxine: "The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Maxine, I think the Democrats and racist trash sluts like you can go straight to hell, too!

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=c0b3hxMjqAYFcrkzAxHMtvlj04HFjENe&embedCode=c0b3hxMjqAYFcrkzAxHMtvlj04HFjENe"></script>

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why hasn't her corruption hearing gone forward? Why won't Pelosi throw this racist cunt out of Congress? Even Rangel was censured, this woman should be flogged and then imprisoned.

She must have some serious dirt on Pelosi, that or they know she will scream racism.

Our government is corrupt. How long are we going to tolerate it?

3. Illum

Illum

She is so brilliant, she needs to run for President. I still care about this country, it's worth it.

Who is John Galt?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where are all those big mouth militant white supremacists groups at when you need one? I would have thought someone would have busted a cap in this bitches face by now.

5. You're looking at this all wrong. She is like the gift that keeps on giving, she and her pals Pelosi, Barney Frank, et al. the worst thing that could happen would be for them to be replaced with honest, somewhat rational liberals. It astounds me the republicans don't run an ad with their faces and have the tagline, "Do you want them running your life?"

Another great ad would be to string together some footage of Waters and obama, then run her attack on the TEa Party. Of course, if a republican congressman said ACORN could go to hell, the media would immediately demand that all the republican presidential candidates denounce it. Huntsman would be the first to comply.

6. pspr

pspr

You're right again, of course.

But I still like the white supremest idea. It gives one that warm and fuzzy feeling.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah but is there a Republican candidate out there with the spine to exploit this "gift?

Besides, and I don't expect you to acknowledge publicly, some people just need killin'.
    :)

8. There was nothing racist in that video

9. She's #2 CUNT... just behind Pelosi!

10. rew

rew

Nope, just hatred for people tired of being sucked dry by the SEIU parasites. It's just coincidence that most of the Tea Partiers are white.

#10     Aug 21, 2011