Max Position size and Liquidity

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by maninjapan, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hey SnakeEye, to "answer" your question... :D

1. Who says it isn't a ftt? It is the ftt of which container/fractal?
    2. What does a bookmark mark?
    3. The previous bookmark is point ... of which container/fractal?
    4. Is that container/fractal already complete? Pt 1, 2, 3 and FTT?
    5. Which container/fractal are you monitoring/trading?
    6. How many more bookmarks could you have drawn?

I hope this helps you one step further.

Greetings

#41     Sep 30, 2011
  2. Who says?Jack does,by not circling that point.That`s why i posed the question.I guess there was a reason why he didn`t so.Maybe it was because that pattern didn`t fall into the 'middle fractal' structure,in his view.He bookmarkes only the MIDDLE fractals` ftt, as far as i`m concerned.

#42     Sep 30, 2011
  3. Check it out,French.I`m trying to annotate.Those blue are the bookmarks.

#43     Sep 30, 2011
  4. it`s much harder when volatility drops.

#44     Sep 30, 2011
  5. I just had the same reaction as when I saw the first chart in Spyder's journal: WTF!? Lines all over the place. Seems like the goal is to draw as many lines as possible so that price bars can't be seen anymore. :D

It is tempting but at the beginning I wouldn't use Stephan's line tool. Those rays make it messy. Maybe he can change that.

Start with a few bars... increase the bar spacing...

I see a lot of lines and I see a lot of lines missing. I see bookmarks and I hope you know why you drew those at that location and why not in others.

Start with few bars... chunk by chunk... start somewhere.

#45     Sep 30, 2011
  6. as correct as possible.

#46     Sep 30, 2011
  7. Dear Jack,please take a look at the attached.

I`m through with the Q so far.

#47     Sep 30, 2011
  8. Snake eye,

There are some things that you may want to consider.

I am not going to take you in hand and help you develop your reasoning ability and learn how markets work. I have other fish to fry and I actually get tired working on those efforts. I have other major responsibilities. Today I am resting.

Here is how the world works.

People who know things sometimes help others who are capable of being helped.

Piezoe is a person who is uninformed; I suggested twice that he get help locally by going to a presentation. He is not going to do that and he is going remain ignorant.

Trader666 could not recognize when a channel turned into an inverted saucer on a given date during a major Depression. He cannot even trade a one pager on PVT.

When I post, many "fixated" people exercise their personal fixation over and over and over.

As pointed out to you repeatedly and by others than I, to succeed in expert trading there is a path to follow for any silo of trading or any method of trading.

Problem solving is similar to learning and fixing something.

Learning to learn has to be understood before learning other than rote learning can take place.

Everyone agrees that the six years we spent in support of learning were continually messed up by people with various "fixations" that were caused by a variety of prior mistakes and failures. Our trading and its performance was "unbelievable" by the contemporary CW standards. That is how it will remain.

You make wisecracks to people trying to help you.

You do not think.

You do not work.

You are not interested in doing what you are told.

I have explained to you and anyone in your situation that all the questions you will ever ask have already been answered.

Anyone who knows how to trade PEP and it applications: PVT, SCT and SSR has shown you that they can make a list of things for you to consider that deserve consideration at the place you occupy.

Essentially what I said you must do (this is not something I suggested to you) is do one simple task over and over and over (draw fast observable trends as three points and an end). The yellow line was the reward.

You rejected my demand of you and moved on continuing to make many many different kinds of mistakes.

There are many different approaches and most do not use the correct mathematics. None of these people can understand the foreign language I speak.

Today, there is a global malaise. It is a succession of more and more damages. A lot of people played life's game according to a set of rules that was founded on integrity and morals. They lose in the developing environment.

Today, it is very important to have "immunity" and "freedom".

There has never been a "shortcut" around critical thinking and adroit problem solving. The critcal path is called: "work".

Now, is the time for everyone to read and watch the pundits and the authorities and the powerful. None of these people know what is going on and how the past lack of integrity and lack of morals has become the established modus of the financial industry and the government and the communications industry. Common people and mainstreet are fucked.

#48     Sep 30, 2011
  9. Hi Jack,

You just think i don`t.But thanks for helping me out anyway!
    Anyone,sorry for my wisecracks.

:D

#49     Sep 30, 2011
  10. baro-san

baro-san

Maybe you don't have an FTT up because last ftt is down.

#50     Sep 30, 2011