Max % of avergae daily volume position sizing for swing trading

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Faramond, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Do you have a "point"? Maybe at some point you will...... actually answer the original question. :confused:

#11     Dec 15, 2009
  2. mshanil

mshanil

Hi,
    I am relatively new to intraday trading.
    I would like to know on how one tracks the down and up volume.
    I trade liquid counters but I tend to exit positions too early. May be the up/down volume would help me understand..
    Is there a source like Bloomberg or Wall street Journal(Although I am looking intrday)or sum function on Esignal ?

#12     Dec 15, 2009
  3. Hi Jack, it's been a long time :)

.. I'm wondering how many people over the years have realized that all your quotes define, symbolically, a model of intelligent agency within a system of computation.

All the best to you,
    Pete

p.s.
    If you care to pm me sometime it would make my day.

#13     Dec 15, 2009
  4. The details of my answer the the original question were in the blah, blah, blah part.

Specifically, he is fucked if he tries to enter or exit with a block order.

Since he is not going to fuck himself and he has to get subscriptions, he is going to present and trade in a very very mature way.

He will be trading in such a way to NOT disturb the market with his actions. Anyone who disturbs the market pays a premium.

Look at the performance of his class of organizations. They make little money as a consequence of their focus. If that focus is compouinded by what others have suggested and he block trades as suggested, he is going to fuck himslef out of a job and his organization is going to suffer.

My blah blah blah prevents that from happening AND if presented in an offering it outclasses a lot of his competition.

Should I list the nine fatal errors of most offerings to flesh my blah blah blah out? I don't think so. His organization, he recognizes, is on thin ice as it is. He wants a job and to keep it. Some of the other posts will fuck up his chances.

#14     Dec 15, 2009