Maverick's stunt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, Apr 28, 2004.

1. what mood??? what are you talking about??? how sick....i'm calling social services. poor mackenzie...i'll give her a good home. teach her how to really trade so she won't have to pimp herself. i bet she's a good spreader.

#41     Apr 28, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm going to steal a line from Jack Nicholson here:

"If only that did it for me buddy, I would be the luckiest man in the world."

Commiso, I could care less about what some anonymous person on ET thinks about me and I think I speak for Pabst too on this matter. I think you take ET too seriously. Dude, I never called the FBI. I wanted to put a spark in this guy's ass and I think it worked. Seriously man, this board is full of a bunch of lame asses, most of which don't even make a living trading.

Seriously Joe, we have been through this ruse before, chit chat is just that, it's chit chat. I love to pick fights on chit chat because, well, it's fun. Most of these guys I pick fights with online and I am actually pretty cordial with on PM's. I guess you don't see that in your defense but still you should know better if only because you speak to Pabst and he knows me pretty damn well. And he knows that I could care less about ET. ET is a form of entertainment for both of us. I know why he left and I don't know, it's not as fun as it used to be so I might just start laying low too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I am being insincere, that is not true. I do have very strong beliefs and I do back up my beliefs. But I rather have serious discussions with people offline in person then on an internet message board. What bothers me about you Joe is that as much as you talk to Pabst, you must know this about me by now, yet you still from time to time will come into these threads like you have no idea who I am.

Do you really think Pabst is a racist or a mean spirited conservative? I know him well and if most guys met him in person they would realize he is one of the nicest guys in the world and would give the shirt off his back for someone. However on ET he looks like the big bad foul mouthed republican from Chicago. Well, you know that's not true. And you know thats not true about me. Yet you still come in here and pretend to think you have no idea who I am.

Oh well, it doesn't matter I guess. I wish you well, I don't have anything bad to say about you. Pabst says you are a good guy so thats means something I guess. I don't know why you want to keep jumping in on these threads and attack me but I don't really care. To each their own. Good luck.

#42     Apr 28, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Aphie great post. Of course I'm going to say that right. LOL. Well, thanks for creating the compilation of his previous posts. I just thought it was assumed that everyone on ET knew the kind of garbage this guy posted. But I guess if they didn't know then, they know now.

#43     Apr 28, 2004
  4. Except he would arrest himself and haul his own ass to jail for possession.

#44     Apr 28, 2004
  5. Mav, I didn't' have the patience (or inclination) to read the thread Candle started.

But we all have seen Candles threads. He is the King of Polls.

Often confused with this guy:

Ladislaus III, king of Poland

1424–44, king of Poland (1434–44) and, as Uladislaus I, king of Hungary (1440–44), son of Ladislaus II. He led two crusades against the Ottomans; the first (1443) was highly successful, but the second ended with his defeat and death in the battle of Varna. In 1447 his younger brother was elected to succeed him as Casimir IV.

Do you really think that Candle ever CARES about politics or world affairs?

Look what he has written. He is America's greatest patriot in one post, and lusting for American blood in another.

He just loves to start polls. The subject matter is barely an issue to him. Controversial is better, but sometimes just inane will do if he is slumping (speaking of which...what's up with Derek Jeter...0 for 31????).

Chit Chat is what it is. You started a thread on the cost of John Kerry's haircut.

Mav, I know you can't possibly really believe the kid is in any way a threat to anyone. Or that he even takes himself seriously at all. To him, everything is a goof.

Does Candle get carried away? Go off the wall?

Eight million posts and a half million polls from Candle, and it all adds up to (IMO), he is pro-American, pro-Israel, and likes to masturbate while trading. Everything else is fluff.

PLEASE write something really boring Mav. I have a very early flight and would like to get some sleep, but I am now suffering from insomnia. Help me out here:D

Peace,
    :)RS

#45     Apr 28, 2004
  6. "I attack" you because you seem to be a very off tilt individual, and well, because its fun. As far as me not knowing you, well I don't bro, not anymore than the easter bunny anyway. Pabst is my boy, going on like 2-3 years now, but regardless of whether he likes ya or not, your still a dildo in my book.

BTW, funny you should say I take ET too seriously.

#46     Apr 28, 2004
  7. I think he might be sour he ain't the prince of NY anymore...

#47     Apr 28, 2004
  8. Absolutely, just the other day when he found out both my grandparents were off the boat from scicily he called me an eggplant four times in the same conversation!:( :( :( :(

#48     Apr 28, 2004
  9. Yeah, well you would be too. Tough handle to lose. Believe me, I was the Prince of NY at one time. It's good to be the Prince.
    It sucks losing that particular title:mad:

Peace,
    :)RS

#49     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah but I guess what I am saying is either you think Pabst is full of shit what he says about me or you just refuse to believe him. Either way, if he's your boy, I would give him a little more of the benefit of the doubt. I have asked him what he has told you about me and I can't believe for the life of me that you would think I'm off tilt if you are listening to him. If you are basing your judgement on me based on my posts then it goes back to the same thing, if I only had Pabst's posts to judge him, I would probably think he was a prick too.

But that's just based on his posts. If I didn't know any better that is how he would come off. I don't know, I guess thats one of the differences between you and me. If I call someone my boy, I trust them with the world. And if they told me that so and so was a stand up guy, I would believe him. If only on principle. Anyway, don't worry about it. This isn't going anywhere.

Yeah I do think you take ET seriously only because you base judgements about people by what they post. Since I have only met one person from ET in person, I can only judge him. I don't pass judgement on somebody I only know from their posts.

But......that doesn't mean I don't pass judgement on what they have to say whether it be in politics or in candletrader's case, lack of any taste or class. But I don't take it personally, you seem to do just that hence my comment that you take ET too seriously.

Anyway I just want to say with the passing of Pat Tillman I am very upset. There are very very few people in this world that would die for their principles. I regret not joining the service. I would like to think that I am one of the few that also still stands up for his ideals and it frustrates me to no end that I passed up the opportunity to defend those principles. We have a hero like Tillman leave this world and we still have the candletraders around. It's very frustrating. Very very frustrating. Rest in peace Pat Tillman.

#50     Apr 28, 2004