Maverick's stunt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, Apr 28, 2004.

1. i'll lighten you up when you get to chicago.

DOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

#11     Apr 28, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

So I take it you support Candletraders racist remarks? Figures. At least we know where you stand now. It's easy to be a racist on an anonymous internet message board, a lot harder to be one in person. LOL.

#12     Apr 28, 2004
  3. Hope you won't be expecting me to bring Mackenzie....;-)

#13     Apr 28, 2004

4. Okay, no probs. Just went back and re-read everything.

I never threatened Baron to shut down the thread.

Then could you please explain what you meant by giving baron "until 5PM" to shut down the thread? Am I the only one reaidng an "or else" into that?

I simply asked him to shut down the thread because all candletrader was trying to do was start a fight.

Well fuck man, stop the presses, call CNN -- this is unprecedented! I've never heard of that before!

My comment to him about the FBI actually had nothing to do with that thread but rather the last 100 threads he started which endorsed the killing and slaughtering of innocent people.

Sure, I have no problem believing Candle is a bit of a fruitcake. But a national security concern? Umm, yeah okay. Whatever. In any case, you wanna report, go right ahead. Personally, I think the greater threat to national security would be the risk of death by laughter for whichever agency rep has to read your "report".

Don't believe me? Do a search on the upper right hand corner.

He is a racist and a hate instigator. His threads are not in bad taste, they are downright scary. He has attacked every race of people and has endorsed violence and terrorism.

Mav, I don't agree with him either. But this is just you talking with your heart. Hardly an objective characterization, and one that I think -- having had much private communication with Candle -- is quite a way off the mark.

I never threatened Baron, you need to get your facts straight before you start a thread on me and the very first post is a lie.

Fuck man, there you go again overreacting. "A lie". Lol. If you weren't threatening him, then it was a simply misunderstanding on my part, for which I'll quickly apologize.

#14     Apr 28, 2004
  5. you ain't exactly sherlock holmes. actually i think candle is one of the more immature posters on ET. he has flip flopped several times when it comes to the war.

#15     Apr 28, 2004
  6. she can watch.

#16     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Turok

Turok

Spec:
    >Personally, I think the greater threat to national security
    >would be the risk of death by laughter for whichever agency
    >rep has to read your "report".

>Don't believe me? Do a search on the upper right hand
    >corner.

Now THAT is funny. ROFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB

#17     Apr 28, 2004
  8. Turok

Turok

Ya know. I do have to add something here.

In spite of my opinion that Mav is a spinning, doubletalking hypocritical freak(and also the easiest ET hypo to out), compared to the rash of mutli-aliasing bastards running around ET I'll take the Mav ANY DAY.

Long live the Mav.

JB

#18     Apr 28, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

That remark was to Candletrader not Baron regarding the 5pm deadline. The only thing I asked of Baron was to shut down the thread because it was a hateful thread that served no purpose. The 5pm deadline was how long I was giving Candletrader a chance to apologize for the thread he started. Had nothing to do with Baron. However, I asked Baron to shut down the thread if Candletrader would not. If you want to somehow make this into a dramatic threat then fine, whatever, you want drama, you got it. I guess you are free to say whatever you want.

And again, I never threatened Baron or Candletrader. I simply told him that I would let the proper authorities know if he was being serious about these remarks. I gave the guy 6 hours to say hey Mav, I was just kidding, I like to start stupid threads as I have in the past. However he did not do that. Which was sad because maybe he was serious about some of the waste he posted in the past. I mean I know a lot of people like to kid around on ET, but when you start talking about killing and slaughtering people, at least come back and say hey, I was kidding. Some of us on ET have experienced 9/11 first hand. Other have lived in Isreal to see the horror that is reality over there. And when some guy on ET thinks its funny to joke about stuff like that, well, I find that appalling.

#19     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's probably the closest thing I'll get to a compliment from you turok. I better copy and frame this post. LOL.

#20     Apr 28, 2004