Maverick74 and marketsurfer's TopstepTrader Combine (daily trade reports and journal)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TST_Hoag, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Talking about tilt-- got a bit too aggressive into the lunch hour--

[​IMG]

#31     Oct 1, 2012
  2. 1) ?..... ! ....WTH?.......You're "done"! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    2) I had so much hope for you. :(
    3) No soup for you! :cool:

#32     Oct 1, 2012
  3. DblArrow

DblArrow

First day, and a failed combine. But please keep trading would like to see the results on down the road.

I will reserve my questions on your price drivers until the full blotter is posted.

#33     Oct 1, 2012
  4. lol it's over already? Isn't it simply a daily loss limit of $1k?

#34     Oct 1, 2012
  5. In addition to achieving the Combine profit target (Net P&L), to be considered for a fully-funded trading account, you must adhere to the following requirements:

Trade only products permitted to trade, during the permitted times
    Do not hold a position into the electronic close of the product trading (recruits may trade overnight but must be flat when their product's electronic market is closed)
    Trade all required days of the Combine (10 or 20 days, each to be completed within 30 or 60 calendar days, respectively)
    Always use stops with an open position (auto OCO recommended)
    Overall Winning Day % of 50 or greater
    Do not hit or exceed the daily loss limit (NET P&L)

Additionally, each product traded during the Combine must meet at least TWO of the performance requirements listed below AND have a trading average greater than zero ($0):

Overall Average Win greater than Overall Average Loss
    Overall Average Win Duration greater than Overall Average Loss Duration
    Total Win % of 45 or greater

#35     Oct 1, 2012
  6. x2

#36     Oct 1, 2012
  7. Yeah, daily loss limit----- but if hit, you are disqualified from funding. I am not doing this to get funded so I will keep on working it as I believe its a great idea to get people interested in the business. win or lose for myself.

surf

#37     Oct 1, 2012
  8. If he had a funded account, he would have lost his funding when he experienced greater than a 50% drawdown from his intra-day profit peak of ~$3200 down below $1600. :mad: :( :eek:

#38     Oct 1, 2012
  9. Some of us trading CL did a bit better than that. So I respectully suggest you might want to sit back, relax and let the process here unfold :cool:

#39     Oct 1, 2012

10. Whoa, they cut your funding completely when you lose 1/2 of your daily profits? That's brutal---- Or just shut you down for the day?

#40     Oct 1, 2012