Maverick Vs Don Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Although we teach various strategies, based on what we see working in real time, our traders are use dozens of various techniques. All within basic risk parameters.

And, Mav, sorry - not really feeling too well lately. But I have asked that Sini give you the "room with a view" for you and your trading partner. Hope to see you guys in our our "Top 25" list soon, but take your time, I know you'll do well.

Back to bed until Easter dinner with kids and grandkids. I hope you enjoy your time as well.

Don

#41     Apr 8, 2012
  2. hitnrun

hitnrun

I hope you gave mav a great deal. your going to get good pr from it

hopefully he will share his experiences good/bad as a bright trader with us

#42     Apr 8, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Just so we can deal in facts here, because I kind of like dealing with facts. Here is the current rate schedule for Echo:

Product Overview

Please read the Risk Disclosure on our website.

Thanks for stopping by. ECHOtrade is a professional trading firm that caters to the needs of the serious, off-floor professional trader. We're offering a tiered rate schedule for new Remote traders through LinkedIn. We've never published rates before, and we're proud to offer these incredibly competitive rates to you.

Shares per Month Rate per Share*

1MM+ .0025 (That's only $2.50 per 1,000 shares!)**

500k-1MM .0030

250k-500k .0035

<250k .0040

*The rate does not include ECN or exchange rebates/fees.

**All ECN rebates/fees are passed through to the trader. You must be a US or BC Canada resident with an active Series 7 to trade with us.

We are currently running TWO specials right now that you can choose from upon your membership into the firm--FREE software* for the first month (up to $500) or FREE commissions** for the first month (no limit).

*The software is a la carte. You choose the quotes that you need for this offer up to $500 worth. We'll give them to you free for one month, then after that, either keep the quotes you chose or pick different ones to lower your cost.

**You don't pay firm commissions for the first month. You must still pay ECN/exchange fees. After your first month's worth of trading, we'll rebate you all of the trading commissions from your firm rate.

Contact us through LinkedIn or my email below for additional details on this offer. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have.

rob@echotradeonline.com (Let me know that you found me on LinkedIn for this special tiered pricing!)

Automated Trading
    High Frequency Trading
    Dark Pool Access
    Specialized Routing
    Point and Click Trading

http://www.linkedin.com/company/2516071/668102/product

#43     Apr 8, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I posted Echo's rates because I think they are really one of the only other firms out there that are comparable to Bright in terms of how long they have been around and their reputation in this business.

I have no interest in dealing with the sub LLC's out there of which there are many.

If you guys think there are better deals out there, don't hide behind an alias, post them. I will call them Monday and confirm if what was posted was true.

#44     Apr 8, 2012
  5. hitnrun

hitnrun

echo does pay 100 % of profits to all traders

how does that compare to bright paying out Only 80 % of profits

That is a huge difference for most traders . why give away your profits ?

#45     Apr 8, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll tell you what. I'm going to say something and I'm going to ask you to read between the lines. Fair enough? Bright's deal is the same as Echo's. You can interpret that however you want. I'm not going to elaborate.

#46     Apr 8, 2012
  7. hitnrun

hitnrun

most active traders probably do 1 mil shares monthly on average

some props will offer .0015 to traders with a 95 % or higher payout

it's a matter of neg the best deal with any firm that meets your needs

#47     Apr 8, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Look, it's Easter. I'm not going to be a dick to you today. I know what the "facts" are. I've been in this business for a long time. Maybe too long. I know what deals are out there. I know every firm in this business. We'll leave it at that.

And for the record, I have no sales involvement with Bright whatsoever. Just trying to keep the facts on the table here.

#48     Apr 8, 2012
  9. hitnrun

hitnrun

i know the deal & how it needs to work out in the end to get the trader his profits at the end of the day

#49     Apr 8, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have no idea what that means but happy Easter anyway.

#50     Apr 8, 2012