Maverick Vs Don Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Apr 7, 2012.

1. It has been posted on other threads that Bright changed its payout model from 100% to 80%.

A CBSX prop will provide you with plenty of firm capital and pay you up to 99% (If you want to work in an office, there is a CBSX with an office in Chicago).

Bright is of course a top notch firm, and perhaps you were able to work out a deal to make up the difference, best of luck.

#31     Apr 8, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have no interest in WTS. And you can contact Bright about their payouts. I'm getting a better deal then WTS. We'll leave it at that.

#32     Apr 8, 2012
  3. Ok, thanks for the reply.

#33     Apr 8, 2012
  4. hitnrun

hitnrun

bright may offer some advantages but most traders would not choose them for their competitive commission rates

wts & others offer rates over 50 % less everyday with full payouts

then again bright serves a niche for overnight leverage

#34     Apr 8, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Their rates are in line with everyone else in the industry. Yeah, I checked that out too. LOL.

#35     Apr 8, 2012
  6. hitnrun

hitnrun

maybe you have a special deal with them since your friends

your probably not paying the posted rates on their site as most traders do with them

a good deal is what two people agree upon. to each his own

#36     Apr 8, 2012
  7. Aw geez, here we go, LOL. Mr. Maverick is paying the same schedule everyone else is paying. He, because of his background and trading prowess, will likely be at one of our lower rates, based on volume.

Our Chicago group, although very small, is our very best group. And, Sini, the Manager is a great guy and good trader. Maverick will have access, as does everyone, to all our PairCo info and support.

I purposely didn't mention his involvement with us, as I keep everyone's privacy as well. But, since he brought it up, I'm sure he'll check back in after a while.

Good Luck to you and SB.

If anyone cares about the fees:

www.stocktrading.com/fees2012.html

Don

#37     Apr 8, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, it took you 7 pages? :)

Must be enjoying some time with the family on Easter. Nothing wrong with that.

#38     Apr 8, 2012
  9. I was under the impression (I guess perhaps wrongly) that Bright had a specific strategy they wanted all their traders to use, but it sounds like you are bringing your own. Is that because of the personal relationship or is it that Bright actually does allow flexibility in this matter?

#39     Apr 8, 2012
  10. hitnrun

hitnrun

no special deals for a friend ? come on now we are not all born yesterday lol.

well i guess getting 80 % payout is competitive with all the other prop firms

If bright can't offer .002 per share comm then your not competitive with all the other prop firms on rates. it's that simple

I like bright but just sharing the facts. that's all guys

#40     Apr 8, 2012