Maverick Trading, Any Experiences?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Antihero1776, Feb 20, 2012.

1. fhg386

fhg386

Bumping this. I'm curious if anyone has had any problems getting their money back when they left.

Is this a legit firm?

#21     Mar 15, 2012
  2. emg

emg

#22     Mar 15, 2012
  3. fhg386

fhg386

Losing money because my trading was stupid is different than losing my money because someone stole it.

I'm still curious whether this is a legit operation or not. I don't mind making a deposit if it's the real deal and not a scam.

#23     Mar 15, 2012
  4. emg

emg

Where or how did u find them? craigslist?

#24     Mar 15, 2012
  5. fhg386

fhg386

I saw them through Careerbuilder.com.

#25     Mar 15, 2012
  6. emg

emg

I HEARD they do not run the traditional prop model. I HEARD they have an upfront fee near $1000 and monthly fee near $300 (not include data fee or platform fee), deposit less than $5000. In other word, expect skyrocket fees.

All in all, not your usual prop firm model. Lower bracket prop firm targeting small traders (Ghettos)

Also, they are located in Salt Lake, Utah! Another state becoming a haven for scammers beside Florida

contact utah gov to check them up

http://www.securities.utah.gov/investors/edu_forex.html

#26     Mar 15, 2012
  7. hitnrun

hitnrun

maybe your hearing voices in your head . your not helping anyone with your rumors

people could just pick up the phone & talk to them directly to get the scoop

#27     Mar 15, 2012
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

http://youtu.be/qxUthcM4whI

ps I am not affiliated with Maverick Trading

#28     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Quarry

Quarry

I've been trading with Maverick for about a year and a half now. But, I've bumped around Elite Trader enough not to stick my neck out and get crucified for saying something is great and worthwhile. I think they run a great shop, no problems with payouts, always answer the phones and emails, no pressure to trade volume, focus on profit splits and meet daily to talk markets. I am very comfortable at this point.

OK. now attack!

#29     Jun 7, 2012
  10. I also am trading with them...

Pro's:

they really dont put pressure on you for volume, they are fine if you trade other accounts on the side or if you have another full time job.

Their levels are very clear, you know exactly what you need to achieve to go up a level. Profit splits also.

They are very available, if you need to talk to them on the phone on skype or by email.

they make regular online meetings and send trade ideas that you are completely free to disregard if you wish.

Con's:

They dont have an actual trading room nor a live chatroom or anything where their traders can share ideas.

They have a buy-in training fee of 5k

Their option software is worthless IMO, even more considering the 200$ monthly fee.

#30     Jun 7, 2012