Maverick Schmaverick...enuf of the HS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RussellDaytrade, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I am so sick of hearing about how 'good' it is to be a maverick.

What a load of horseshit.

After 8 years of the bush 'cowboy', I say the last thing this nation needs is another 'maverick' type, let alone two!

The current one is full enuf of HS, as are the wannabees. He has run this country roughshod, and the MP ticket are no improvement.

In fact, SP seems to me to be a female version of GB...just swap the testes for ovaries...you betcha.

send her back to the tundra, and JM back to the desert to commune with the lizards and scorpions.

2. +1

3. Damn, I wish I wrote that.

4. Gosh I had to go to acronym- finder just to read your posts :D

5. ak15

ak15

One of the 'Wannabees' - the guy who can't remember how many houses he owns - is so full of it (the good horse stuff), that literally and figuratively, it spilled out of his mouth during the first debate.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's like this.

RD is pissed at JM over his pick of VP, SP.
    To RD it's HS. Apparently on the assumption that anyone in the GOP is another GWB.

7. tu 4 411

l8r

8. John McCain, the 'Maverick':

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. and while were at it, this Stepford Wives GOP strategist bs is so contrived it is disgusting to witness.

they think by fielding a legion of these high-paid she-wolves to spew their GOP dogma horseshit they can sell the steak-less sizzle.

fuckin barbie doll airheads.