Mav invites RCG to dinner...will he accept?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

RCG, Mav seems rather and peculiarly insistent. So if you should acquiesce for any reason, be sure to bring along a can of mace with you, and be ready to shout "No means no!" on a moment's notice. Avoid seating with subdued lighting.

:D

#51     Jul 2, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I already told him I would get him a security blanket. I might need to buy two, one for Ricter as well. No wonder this country is falling apart, we can't even communicate with each other in person anymore. What the hell is this country coming to. What would you guys do without the internet? Jeez. :(

#52     Jul 2, 2012
  3. I stay out of the basement, irrespective of thoughts to the otherwise.

Maverick is legit, a good guy, smart... a bit opinionated at times, LOL. But I think that anyone who could share a beer or dinner with him, as I have several times, should do it.

No mace needed. And, don't be silly about the lighting, he's not that funny looking, LOL (Just kidding my friend...he's very handsome).

FWIW,

Don

#53     Jul 2, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

It sounds like most of the liberals here are afraid to show themselves. They just want to hide behind their aliases and poke a stick at rational ideas.

#54     Jul 2, 2012
  5. Consider how many different times they change the name of their own shit. Shapeshifter's.

#55     Jul 2, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Yeah, who in his right mind wouldn't accept an insistent dinner invitation posted in an adverserial thread, eh? Mav, you're a real charmer, aren't you?

#56     Jul 2, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's not exactly accurate. Ron invited me months ago over e-mail. This was simply a follow up. Come on Brass, be honest, if I was in Vancouver (or wherever you live) and told you I would buy you a drink or dinner, you wouldn't turn that down. No way! :)

#57     Jul 2, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Brass lives in a dumpster somewhere in eastern Canada, his idea of going out for a fancy meal would be rummaging through the garbage at mcdonalds at 2:00 in the morning... when they some times throw out entire hamburgers which havent been touched cause they are closing for the evening.....

#58     Jul 2, 2012
  9. Not kidding, I thought RCG was an angry black woman.

Is she seriously a guy?

#59     Jul 2, 2012
  10. LMAO. Brass really is a lowlife toolbag.

#60     Jul 2, 2012