Mav invites RCG to dinner...will he accept?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nobody scares me on ET. Nor am I trying to scare anyone. Of course I'm always suspicious about people who are afraid of meeting someone in person especially when they are so opinionated on here. LOL. But honestly, I'll meet anyone.

#11     Jul 2, 2012
  2. John, the only thing that would happen in a meeting would be that you would get puffed up and I would have to deflate you. Nothing productive in that for either of us, so as I said before, drive on.

I kinda think it is silly for me to be having this kind of convo with someone over 21. Kids talk the kind of shit you do. You don't even know who you are talking to, and finding out would be bad for both of us.

That said, with this particular topic, I am done. Sometimes you have to look out for your fellow man, and this is one of those times.

#12     Jul 2, 2012
  3. That is called avoiding conflict whenever possible, not expressing a desire to fuck a man in his ass. Occupy, you got problems, man.

#13     Jul 2, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

What are you talking about Ron? Ron, YOU are the one that wanted to meet. Do you want me to post your e-mails to me on here? It was YOUR idea. LOL. And maybe since I didn't grow up in the hood I'm not aware of this inviting someone to dinner is anything but. What are you afraid of? Dinner? Really? Come on bruh. As a grown man, I cannot believe you are afraid to have dinner with a fellow trader. Come on.

#14     Jul 2, 2012
  5. You'll be able to spot me right away. I'll be the one wearing cammies, holding a bayonet in my teeth.:D Nothing to fear.
    Seriously, I look forward to meeting you and maybe some others.

#15     Jul 2, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I haven't forgotten about our dinner. I'm not so sure you will be the one buying. LOL. Although I'm afraid that now you and I might be agreeing too much to have the fun and exciting dinner I was hoping to have. :)

#16     Jul 2, 2012
  7. Nice twist, John. I sent those emails before I was sent warning and subsequently able to derive your true nature. Not interested, I have all the info I need to know.

#17     Jul 2, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

My true nature? LOL. Ron, if you are afraid to meet, just say it. Enough of this psychobabble bullshit...true nature. LOL.

#18     Jul 2, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I think RCG doesn't own a shirt and can't afford one. He only has nursy gear. Hence, his reluctance to meet people he has conversed with online for years.

Either that or he is one of those 600 lb. people who can't get out of bed, let alone the house. :D

#19     Jul 2, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't think he is fat at all. I have a picture of Bob Marley in my head for some reason.

#20     Jul 2, 2012