Mav invites RCG to dinner...will he accept?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

So as most of us know, Ron is a perpetual liar. Which is fine, I can deal with that. A few months back Ron said he wanted to get together for drinks or dinner. He mentioned this to me both privately through e-mail and publicly on the message board. So I think I'm ready to meet this guy in person. The question is...will he show? What do you guys think?

2. John, you are an immature idiot. Bottom line. I have gone quite far dealing with children like you without landing in jail. We are not in the eighth grade, boy. This ain't the playground.

So this bullshit bravado you are talking is one fine day going to get you fucked up by someone with less to live for than I do. You really need to tone it down before something unfortunate happens to you one day.

Carry on, son. And good luck.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Whoa, easy there bruh. I just said I wanted to share a meal with you. Come on man, why are you getting all violent? Inviting someone to dinner is going to get me hurt? How? Come on Ron, we are adults. You sent me numerous e-mails saying you were actually looking forward to it. So what gives? Come on, don't be a drama queen. One meal ain't going to kill you.

4. You're right, one meal is certainly not going to kill me, but you have anger issues, and you clearly lack impulse control. So, drive on, Mav.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I go to Chicago (Naperville) often. I'd actually like to meet both of you for either a drink or a bite to eat. I'm sure we'd have a good laughs, despite the flame wars.

6. Mav is a hothead, and so I don't know if he can be rational. Too dangerous.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Mav doesn't bother or scare me. Neither do you, and I hope I don't bother or scare either of you (on that level). We're all just people beyond the persona of our online lives that allows us to call each other a twit without issues (though I would call either of you a twit to your faces if you acted like one and would expect the same in return!)

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm game. Not sure about Ron. I've met many guys on ET, probably over 30 people, some even from P&R!

9. WOW!

You posted that with clearly malicious intent.

You own that one, bruh.

But, a lot of you lefties have repressed issues like that, so.......

10. #10     Jul 2, 2012