Mav a ...... ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Virtuoso, Apr 28, 2004.

1. The most homoerotic mainstream movie of all time... uh Mav, mebbe a good time to change the 'ol handle

#51     Apr 29, 2004
  2. There is a nasty rumor flying around that my Mackenzie isn't a beautiful dog, but rather some other, scary creature. But I know its just because they're all jealous and wish they had a dog as cute as her...;-)

#52     Apr 29, 2004
  3. read the caption again

#53     Apr 29, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You mean Merlin.

#54     Apr 29, 2004
  5. No... I know he was Merlin, but since you were quoting a "A Few Good Men" which starred Tom C, who was Maverick in Top Gun...well, it was sort of like an FYI via a sort of 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon type thing...which is actually kinda funny considering he actually WAS in A Few Good...

OK, I'm officially delirious

#55     Apr 29, 2004
  6. Now who changed that?! Funny though....reminds me of a joke which I would post in the joke thing but its probably all ready in there..... Now stop me if you've heard this one........

So the Lone Ranger gets captured and he's given 3 wishes before they kill em, so LR calls his horse over, whispers something in his ear, the horse leaves and comes back with a hot brunette on his back....LR and her spend the night together.... next day he gets his second wish, whispers something to his horse and the horse comes back with a hot red head on his back. LR and the red head go at it like he had done the night before with the brunette. So the next day he gets his final wish, he calls his horse over and whispers to him, "Damn it! I said bring POSSE!"

OK, thanks folks, you've been wonderful, be sure and tip your waitress.....I seriously need sleep.....

#56     Apr 29, 2004
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

#57     Apr 29, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

#58     Apr 29, 2004
  9. Didn't you retire ET dew days ago?
    My Jimmie has a bad influence on you.

#59     Apr 29, 2004
  10. well.. maybe if you were to say Mav is a buttplug or not, I would have voted:D
    /////////galactic size\\\\\\\\\\\

#60     Apr 29, 2004