Mav a ...... ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Virtuoso, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Is Mav a dildo or not? How you like this poll Mav :D

2. Pabst

Pabst

WTF. Mav is like The Beatles or Abba, maybe even the Bee Gees, with 2 top 4 slots on the Billboard Hot 100 Chit Chat Chart. Casey Kasem would be proud.

3. Alright....all this talk about dildo's from you guys has me thinking that either
    A) You all wish you were dildo's so you could spend your life pleasing chicks like myself....
    or
    B).... wait, what was I talking about....um...I'll be riiiigght back....give me like 20 mins......................................

4. Kurt I know what you're doing you bastard!!!! :D Something tells me when they are all used up though, option one will have solid lead...

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

WTF, six people think I'm a dildo? Speak now! Show your face. This is an outrage. I must be very misunderstood. If only the world could understand me.

I have to say Pabst you are right, I should be impressed that there are so many thread topics dedicated just to me. It seems like people are trying to understand me. I just don't understand what is so hard.

Just take who I am, multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm truly am.

6. A dildo with a bend to the right?

jk...I voted no.

Peace,
    :)RS

7. *rolling eyes*

That's bad.

8. Pabst

Pabst

That is why you're my muse bro! Very perceptive shit goin on in that head of yours.:)

9. Well I'm back....

Now what was I talking about..?

10. Just for the record, I voted NO...;-) Even though Virtuoso makes me laugh, I still don't think that makes you a dildo...

#10     Apr 29, 2004