Matt Taibbi: Mitt Romney Would Have Won If Republicans 'Were Self-Aware At All'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, they're facts. You're just too stupid to know the difference.

#31     Nov 10, 2012
  2. Thats right, they will now cloud their all of their arguments with the ''fiscal conservative'' phrase, but will conveniently forget the surplus that Clinton handed over to them and how Bush completely messed up.

#32     Nov 10, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

and you idiots convieniently forget that it was a republican congress that forced Clinton to the fiscal right

#33     Nov 10, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberal idiots hate facts like that.

#34     Nov 10, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

no, whenever we try and battle you over spending, shit like this always happens

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PRyqOg709fw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

not to mention the quote I posted where rangel said tax cuts are racist...so therefore, let's examine this and why your kind always makes it about race. I say the data shows it is because blacks and latinos are leeches that are heavily dependent on government.

Prove me wrong, show me where blacks have generated any sort of privately based prosperity or where they vote for fiscal conservatives. Until then here is the proper translation for your statement: we need to keep everything about racism and social issues so that our irresponsibile social spending can be perpetually foisted upon the electorate

and also, what exactly are 'our true feelings'?

#35     Nov 10, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

BTW guess who opposed gay marriage in large numbers and voted it down in california? so don't hand me shit about all democrats' social progressive' this and that, this is about economics

#36     Nov 10, 2012
  7. things like rape is a gift from god. poor people are just lazy. screw them they can go to the emergency room.

#37     Nov 10, 2012
  8. The change is a-comin'....

Hannity has "evolved" on this issue. Not sure what that means....

....that only his knuckles scratch the floor now when he walks? :D

#38     Nov 10, 2012
  9. Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y., a founding member of the CBC, said of the 1994 GOP House: "It's not 'spic' and 'nigger' anymore. They say, 'Let's cut taxes.'" Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., another founding member, was once asked why a largely Arab area outside of Detroit flourished economically, while a mostly black area nearby continued to suffer. "Racism," said Conyers.

---------------------

I'm familiar with the area he is talking about - Dearborn. Blacks had first shot at assembly line jobs, the Arabs moved in and out worked the black worker. The Arabs worked 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, they don't drink seldom smoke never called in sick and referred family members to job openings at the rouge plant especially.

the mayor was not fond of the rabs and updated and enforced strict building codes as a deterrent to the them buying houses.

They first moved into the run down industrial areas then bought up the nice houses from aging seniors, now Dearborn has the largest concentration of arabs in the US.

The Arabs left the black population in the dust, economically. Racism had nothing to do with it.

#39     Nov 10, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

documentation that this is the majority opinion?

the first is clearly an extreme opinion, do you have any ability at all to distill that information? a real thinking man would. Remember the feminist asshole Dworkin saying "Intercourse is the pure, sterile, formal expression of men's contempt for women"? I do, but I would never say most liberals think that although I bet poeple like bader and sotomayor are sympathetic.

Some poor people are lazy, a good fraction of them are, that's why they are poor. Most of the rest are stupid and lack judgement. To think that laziness isn't a problem means that you don't care to align your thinking with reality. free thinker, but piss poor thinker

screw who exactly? People who can't pay for the luxury of health care and want me to pay it for them?

against that you would happily sacrifice the national economy, how sad

#40     Nov 10, 2012