Matt Taibbi: Mitt Romney Would Have Won If Republicans 'Were Self-Aware At All'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Logic. It only takes one "black" to vote for a fiscal conservative to refute your assertion.

#21     Nov 10, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

when one says 'whites vote this way' it is always statisical, meaning the majority voted that way

logic eh?

#22     Nov 10, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, you're a pencil-dick. Statistically speaking.

#23     Nov 10, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

Romney won the same percentage white vote as reagan

Fiscal conservatism will not sell anymore. The one issue I can say that would affect hispanics is border security. They want us to basically allow anyone of them who broke in to become a citizen. That's one 'social' issue that will tear us apart.

Under liberalism, it is also an economic issue since everyone one of those titsuckers is an economic liability.

#24     Nov 10, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

LOL

you're so weak, you go ad hominem quicker than a second grader

#25     Nov 10, 2012
  6. jem

jem

not only it is the right thing to do... but it is the decent thing to do because there are plenty of smart hard working black people. I know a rocket scientist who is a black guy. Really smart, very decent guy. We can't be alienating guys like him.

So can we please focus on the parasite activity (which has plenty of white people doing it too) and not on the race.
    If we fiscal conservatives self policed on the unnecessary attack words, we would swing some of the electorate to our side of the budget issues.

#26     Nov 10, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Your blanket statements about "blacks" are ad hominem.

#27     Nov 10, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

Won't work because they won't let you. Let's face the reality, blacks need government and view everything as a race issue. They vote as a block (90% always vote the same way) and there are far too few of those conservative black rocket scientists to matter. When government jobs define the black middle class, the issue of parasitic activity is inseperable from race.

Don't take my word for it, take theirs

http://townhall.com/columnists/larr...gn_from_congressional_black_caucus/page/full/

#28     Nov 10, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

But they are not empty purile insults like yours, they are observations on reality

that they will not vote for a fiscal conservative? true, the data shows it

that they need government and AA? true, I posted the article

that even though they lost economic ground under Obama, yet vote for him anyway? true

that they are takers and not givers? check out the data

that they constantly make race the defining issue? we all know that's true

#29     Nov 10, 2012
  10. translation: we need to keep our true feelings hidden until we get power then we can sock it to them.

#30     Nov 10, 2012