Matt Taibbi: Mitt Romney Would Have Won If Republicans 'Were Self-Aware At All'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO genius. Only the 13% YOU mentioned. Duh!

#11     Nov 10, 2012
  2. So, you are saying that the election results are a product of the 13% I mentioned?

Got Math?

#12     Nov 10, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Got brains?

The Affirmative Action crowd is merely PART of the parasite entitlement class, that YOU belong to.

Learn to fucking read, moRon.

#13     Nov 10, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

white liberals + parasites = 50% and increasing = death of liberty and the USA

#14     Nov 10, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#15     Nov 10, 2012

6. But that is not what you wrote, unless you just don't write that well, which would make perfect sense.

Okay, Luke. I got an Obama victory party to go, so I gotta go. America will still continue to end as you social conservatives know it, and the rest of us will continue to feel just fine.
    :)

#16     Nov 10, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Fiscal conservatives are gone too you moron.

As to how many blacks benefit from AA

http://www.npr.org/2012/05/09/152297370/government-job-cuts-threaten-black-middle-class

A good 80% of them. Government job cuts threaten the entire black middle class! Holy shit, blacks cannot do anything without government. It explains why even though blacks have lost income and wealth relative to whites since Obama came in, they know they are nothing without AA and government, and will vote for that asshat no matter what.

Blacks will NEVER vote for fiscal conservatism.

#17     Nov 10, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Well, except for the "blacks" who do, but please continue.

#18     Nov 10, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

evidence? oh wait, your religion doesn't permit that, sorry

This is difficult for you to understand I know, but my beliefs are disciplined by reality.

#19     Nov 10, 2012
  10. Romney's campaign was run by amateurs.

On election day alone while trying to "get out the vote" they broke every rule of good management.

-- Flawed execution (centralizing an essentially decentralized effort)

-- Flawed technology (never tested)

-- Flawed process (never rehearsed with the people in the field doing the front-line work)

-- Flawed management (who's in charge, span of control, capacity management)

Romney chose an amateur team to run his campaign so he has no one to blame but himself.

#20     Nov 10, 2012