Matt Gaetz being investigated over sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Mar 30, 2021.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Gaetz basically confessed to the crime in an interview. And also implicated Carlson as a witness who will get a subpoena now.

#41     Mar 31, 2021
    UsualName likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Cons:
    That minor I fucked is a woman
    Also cons:
    40 year old Don Jr is just a boy who didn't know what he was doing in that tower meeting

#42     Mar 31, 2021
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Matt Gaetz problems are just starting if he up-ended an FBI extortion investigation to deflect from his sex trafficking investigation.

Matt Gaetz blew up FBI extortion case to distract from underage sex report, ex-DOJ official and NYT reporter suggest
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-gaetz-blew-fbi-extortion-042700202.html

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) did not deny Tuesday night that the Justice Department is investigating him for sex trafficking, related to his alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl two years ago, but he did say in a bizarre Fox News interview that the 17-year-old girl does not exist, that he had no sexual relationships with minors, and, oddly, that there are no "pictures of me with child prostitutes."

Gaetz also elaborated on his allegation that a former Justice Department official was trying to extort him to make the "horrible sex trafficking allegations against me go away," naming the former official as David McGee, now a lawyer in private practice. McGee told The Daily Beast on Tuesday night that any reports of extortion involving him or his law firm are "completely, totally false," adding, "This is a blatant attempt to distract from the fact that Matt Gaetz is apparently about to be indicted for sex trafficking underage girls."

Katie Benner, one of the New York Times reporters who broke the story of the months-old DOJ sex trafficking investigation, told MSNBC Tuesday night that McGee — who she did not identify by name — is not involved in the investigation and suggested Gaetz is trying to deflect attention in a very odd, self-immolating way. "He is basically destroying and blowing up an FBI investigation" into alleged extortion against his family, she noted.

Gaetz, 38, got engaged to girlfriend Ginger Luckey in December, but he told Axios earlier Tuesday that "I have definitely, in my single days, provided for women I've dated. You know, I've paid for flights, for hotel rooms. I've been, you know, generous as a partner. I think someone is trying to make that look criminal when it is not." He added that he is "absolutely" confident none of the women were underage.

#43     Mar 31, 2021
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Careful what you wish for...

[​IMG]

#44     Mar 31, 2021
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#45     Mar 31, 2021
    UsualName likes this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

DOD is investigating him for sex trafficking.That is a fact.

#46     Mar 31, 2021
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#47     Mar 31, 2021
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

If guilty, he should be punished. Until facts come out, this will continue to be a non-thread waste of time.

#48     Mar 31, 2021
    elderado likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#49     Mar 31, 2021
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#50     Mar 31, 2021