Matt Gaetz being investigated over sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Mar 30, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The Canadians I know that live in Florida via their 2nd or 3rd homes as snow birds...

I'll ask them when they return soon back to Canada if they seen any GOP politician walking around with a bunch of teenage girls as fans...following them like groupies.

By the way, is there a real billboard like that of Gaetz because I know there's a bill board seen in Florida of Biden approving the stimulus package and of the GOP senator from Florida that voted NO to the stimulus package...billboards across America doing the same to many specific senator of a state that said NO.

The billboards are paid to run thru 2022. Simply, it will hurt a little going into the mid-terms coming up in 2022. Billboards all launch by the DNC to remind motorists what their GOP did.
    • Anyone seen these billboards in America of Gaetz and GOP people that said NO to the stimulus package ???
    ----------

In Orlando, Florida, for example, the new billboard on State Road 528 along the route to the airport shames GOP Sens. Rick Scott and Marco Rubio.

"Help is here," the billboard reads. "Thanks to President Biden. No Thanks to Sen. Scott [and] Sen. Rubio."

Biden-DNC-Stimulus-Billboard.png
    I'll ask some of the snow birds I know down in Florida to take a picture of one when they see them.

----------

wrbtrader

#191     Apr 9, 2021
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

U.S. House ethics panel says it has launched probe into Gaetz allegations
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ed-probe-into-gaetz-allegations-idUSKBN2BW2NT

The U.S. House of Representatives Ethics Committee said on Friday it had launched an investigation into allegations against Republican congressman Matt Gaetz, who faces a federal probe of a possible relationship with an underage girl.

The committee said in a statement it was aware of allegations that Gaetz “may have engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misused state identification records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepted a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift.”

#192     Apr 9, 2021
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

ah, trying to spoil the jury pool already?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    #193     Apr 9, 2021
  4. Family value people.......

#194     Apr 10, 2021
  5. Wow, that is one definable platform they're running on.

#195     Apr 10, 2021
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#196     Apr 10, 2021
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Hilarious,

Kid Traffick.

wrbtrader

#197     Apr 10, 2021
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#198     Apr 10, 2021
  9. Matt Gaetz claims he's a 'firebrand' fighting for the 'soul of our country'

A feisty Rep., Matt Gaetz (R-FL) continues to defend himself on his Twitter account against accusations that he has paid for sex with underaged girls by making bold pronouncements that he is standing up for Ameria -- and he keeps getting smacked down.

In his latest attempt to beef up his defense that the Republican Party needs him, the embattled Florida lawmaker labeled himself a "firebrand" fighting for the "soul of our country" which led commenters to point out that he is actually battling to stay out of prison.

According to Gaetz, "Firebrands don't retreat, especially when the battle for the soul of our country calls," which led one critic to point out, "Labeling yourself a 'firebrand' is one of the most pathetic things imaginable"

#199     Apr 11, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2021-4-11_22-45-16.png

#200     Apr 11, 2021