Matt Drudge, just come out and say you want to give Tebow a blowjob, already

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Every teams game plan against Brady is to eat clock and keep Brady off the field. So far this year the only 2 teams to hold Brady under 30 points are the steelers, and the giants, and both those teams have had a long history of dealing with Brady, and they both have a pretty decent offense.

Brady and bellichick have faced a lot of fantastic defenses in the AFC, and only 2 have stymied them this year. The Steelers defense under Dick Lebeau will probably go down as one of the top defenses in history, and they have been eaten alive by Brady and Belichick time after time until this season where they finally pulled it off.

Denver is 21st in yards allowed rushing, and 19th in yards allowed passing, I dont think Denvers defense is nearly as good as the Steelers yet, so i doubt Denvers defense can stay in the game, and keep Denver in the Run Option long enough to allow Tebow to win. This will be the first real test of Tebow's arm besides the Lions where he lost 45-10, and i cant see Tebow staying in a passing game vs. Brady.

#51     Dec 12, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I have Family in Colorado. I THOROUGHLY enjoy driving two hours to a Broncos home game when I get the chance. I've also gotta say, I'm a fan of Tebow.

Is he the best QB around? No, but VERY talented nonetheless. Is he showing his faith on the field, and giving credit to God for his success? YES, and I love it!:)

Ooh rah!

#52     Dec 12, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Me too, Im a Tebow fan, but im also a realist, so i dont think he can beat Brady.

#53     Dec 12, 2011
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

Tebow is going to have a VERY hard uphill fight opposite Tom Brady. And since I grew up in New Orleans as a kid, and still have some layalties there, I'll say Drew Brees would be hard to beat in addition. Did you see some of the accuracy Brees was firing Sunday? Blew my mind!

#54     Dec 12, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

And neither Brady, or Brees are even in the same league as Rodgers the way he is playing right now, so Rodgers would be even worse for Tebow, if he faced him in the superbowl.

#55     Dec 12, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question! What a force Rodgers is!

And as far as Tebow, I became a fan after watching the kid play his heart out at first. I later found out Tebow is a strong Christian, and has the balls to show it! Ooh rah! Love that!

He's been a topic of dinner conversation recently between my three Sons and I, as my Wife says, "ok, I've heard enough football mess! Stop it!":(

Help!:eek: :D

#56     Dec 12, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Brees is quietly on pace to break the record by Johnny Unitas that people thought was unbreakable, Brees is at 40, Unitas made it to 47, for consecutive games with a touchdown, and im cheering for him, he is another one of the guys in football who seems like a good person, and i always cheer for people like that.

With so many pay cheque players in professional sports, who think they are above the law it is hard not to cheer for the good ones, who are genuinely good people.

Another guy who i think is a good person is Albert Pujols from the Cardinals, its hard not to cheer for people like that.

#57     Dec 12, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Watch this 60 minutes piece on Albert Pujols and try to tell me this isnt a guy you want to see succeed. Hell im not even a baseball fan and i love the guy.

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50109662&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7376844n&tag=mncol;lst;2" />

#58     Dec 12, 2011
  9. LOL $100 bucks, I though you were wanting to bet a ton on this game. And don't come back and ask me to bet, I think NE is a 2 touchdown favorite in this one, maybe even higher if they get on a role. What is the line on this game anyway ?

#59     Dec 12, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

The bet is just supposed to be for fun, a little firendly competition. Im betting Cash money over the internet which will have to be sent through the mail, with someone i have never met in person you jack ass. If i lived in Chicago and was next door neighbors with Maverick maybe i would be willing to bet some more. Im not going to go to the effort to make a monster bet and throw money into escrow over a football game. I will be placing my own bets on the game with the companies in my city that do this as well.

#60     Dec 12, 2011