Matt Drudge, just come out and say you want to give Tebow a blowjob, already

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Dec 12, 2011.

1. wartrace

wartrace

I guess the reason I commented on this particular thread is because it was here. Had the original thread been about one of the other MANY inane stories and headlines Druge posts I probably would have commented on that.

To be honest with you I was just checking the chit chat area to see if there was a "Jokes 2" thread update.....:)

#41     Dec 12, 2011
  2. jnbadger

jnbadger

Ok, how many more things are you going to post that I can't argue with?

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/

#42     Dec 12, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Depending on what the spread is next weekend, im thinking about laying a ton of money on New England, if anyone can make that horseshit offense look bad it will be belichick, and there is just no way Tebow can keep up to Brady in a shoot out.

I would imagine odds makers have been getting torched pretty hard in the last few weeks with the number of Tebow fans who are out there, and how bad the odds would have been for him to win some of these games.

If Tebow fans manage to move the line enough against New England enough im going all in against him. Hopefully i dont end up in the same grave as everyone else who bets against Tebow. :D

#43     Dec 12, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I disagree with you here. Make sure Denner takes notice!

Denver's defense is solid. Von Miller is a lock for defensive rookie of the year. NE is a very sloppy team this year. They have struggled a lot. Denver can keep NE's offense in check and NE's defense is 2nd to last in the NFL in yards allowed. This game will be close. Not to mention it's in Denver.

#44     Dec 12, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I think that alot of teams have underestimated the Tebow run offense, and i doubt Belichick will, he will take it as a thing of pride not to blow it against a team like that. New England loves to use their tight ends, so alot of the time they can neutralize a solid pass rush, because Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly.

If New England just gets a couple touchdowns early it will completely change the Denver game plan and force Tebow to throw the ball early in the game, i think a part of the reason Tebow has accomplished these late game comebacks and he looks so good in the fourth quarter is because teams have just let up on him, and allowed him to have all day in the pocket, or put soft defensive schemes on him in the fourth quarter, which gives him the option of running, and throwing, instead of getting heavy pressure while you force tebow to throw.

If New England can score early, and force Tebow into throwing mode, and keep putting pressure on him, i could see it getting out of hand like the game against detroit where They lost 45-10.

I would say Denver needs atleast 2 touchdowns from their defense/special teams to keep this game close.

Ill be betting heavy on New England if the spread comes in anything under a touchdown.

#45     Dec 12, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds;_ylt=Ao4_5S.HE2HhIWwOUKMpk0xDubYF

Your move. The line is -7.

#46     Dec 12, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

#47     Dec 12, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Ill take New England -7, You wanna do it for 100 bucks? Loser mails the money to the other person? I trust you enough to do it over the internet, and given the fact that its only 100 bucks we can do it through the mail. If you dont want to do it i understand.

In my eyes its worth the 100 bucks if i lose just to watch the media explode if Tebow wins. :D

#48     Dec 12, 2011
  9. Mvector

Mvector

I want Denver to beat the Pats so I can see the whole football establishment go nutz!

This Tebow Train has been fun - this has been a great year to watch nfl football - and all those cowgirls losses too - what a great year!!!

#49     Dec 12, 2011
  10. Oh, I did not know it was at Mile High. That will make a difference. But the Pats have a fearsome air game. They will be quick strike. Air Coryell, anyone?

Tebow will just not be able to keep up with high octane offenses. If Brady can beat him, Brees will be able to as well.

Of course, to Denver's advantage, they can eat clock. Remember Jim Kelly?

#50     Dec 12, 2011