Matt Drudge, just come out and say you want to give Tebow a blowjob, already

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are not offending me, but annoying me. Drudge runs 40 headlines at a clip and one of them is about Tebow and you go off on this big lecture about news? Really? Has it occurred to you that some of us have more interests then just pure news. Some of us want some balance. If you don't like drudge here is a crazy whacky solution, don't read it. I honestly don't get your rant.

#31     Dec 12, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

So Maverick not to rub it in but you got to tell us how it feels to be on the wrong side of that one. I know if it was the steelers i would have blown a gasket. Barber must be just under Steve Bartman as the biggest fucking goat in chicago right now. :D

For those of you who dont remember Bartman he was the guy who basically cost the Cubs a chance at the world Series. Apparently the guy had to move after this because he was getting death threats.

Chicago seems to be cursed when it comes to football and Baseball.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZ5w8rIz7Mg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZ5w8rIz7Mg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#32     Dec 12, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah the press was calling him Marion Bartman. He basically showed everyone why he is a backup. Honestly, Lovie Smith could have had a better game plan in the 4th Qtr then playing a soft cover 2 defense.

It was an exciting game and ultimately knocked the Bears out of the playoffs.

#33     Dec 12, 2011
  4. wartrace

wartrace

Well, I believe the title of the thread was " Matt Drudge, just come out and say you want to give Tebow a blowjob, already " and when I saw the story on Drudge it did stand out as an idiotic headline to run so I thought I would comment.....

#34     Dec 12, 2011
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

Play nice, kids. Even as a Brewers fan, I have to say that just seems out of context.

#35     Dec 12, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why? He ran 40 headlines, that was one of them. Seriously, I don't get it. I'm sure I could go through the NY Times and find a few bad headlines. But why? What's the point?

#36     Dec 12, 2011
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

Can't argue. I guess I am just tired of the whole Tebow thing. But, at the same time I hope he does well, if that makes sense.

#37     Dec 12, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

"If" he beats Brady this weekend, you better turn off your TV, don't read the newspaper and don't go on the net. :)

#38     Dec 12, 2011
  9. jnbadger

jnbadger

Thank you. That is the whole point of the thread. It is all about Drudge and Tebow and the AFC. It's not about who is better, or even about rivalry. It is just simply about Drudge, and his biases.

Let's not get crazy here, folks.

#39     Dec 12, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I honestly don't think Matt Drudge gives two shits about the AFC. LOL.

#40     Dec 12, 2011