Matt Drudge, just come out and say you want to give Tebow a blowjob, already

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Dec 12, 2011.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

http://www.drudgereport.com/

The pack is 13 and 0, and this guy has a story about Timmay every freaking week. He is good, but he ain't great.

But perhaps I am a little jaded over the Braun story, anyway. Bad day, I guess.

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

The Pack are 13-0 but they don't have 6 4th QTR come from behind victories in the last 8 games. Probably first time in NFL history. Simply defies all logic.

3. wartrace

wartrace

Yep, "Tebow dazzles the nation"??? Hello? I didn't even know what a Tebow was until I saw that story. I didn't care before and don't care now.

I think it is humerous when ass-hats proclaim some entertainment idiot has had an effect "On the nation".... No, they have only had an effect on the people who are fans of that type of entertainment.

Whenever these entertainment figures creep into "news" stories it is a sign that the news source has lost credibility. I no longer watch network news because of this very issue- it has become "story time" rather than news. I was surprised at the quality of news offered by PBS compared with the mainstream "media".

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You keep watching your PBS. I'll keep enjoying the NFL. Simple solution.

5. jnbadger

jnbadger

Because they haven't had to come back!!!! That is my point. Why does this come from behind BS get so much street cred? Since when is domination a lost art form?

The Broncos barely, BARELY beat the Vikings for Christ's sake.

6. When they win, it's "exciting". When they lose, it's "frustrating". :cool:

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, either you don't watch sports or you just don't care. For 95% of the people who watch sports who are "NOT" watching their own team play, they want to see a close game. Whether it be NFL, baseball, basketball or Tennis. Sure, it's great if you are a packer fan and they beat the Bears 55-0. Good for you. But for the rest of the country it's fucking boring as hell. People like to watch competitive games. And they like to root for under dogs. This isn't rocket science.

8. jnbadger

jnbadger

Drudge did the same thing with Tom Brady a few years ago. He is an AFC guy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Don't get me started on the status of the news industry.

9. The come from behind gets alot of cred. because the guy orchestrating it is such an unconventional QB in the "era of QB's" and West Coast type offenses.

Look, it's not really a solid argument to say this or that team BARELY beat another team. There are so many upsets in the NFL over the course of a given season. The Saints lost to the ST Louis Rams awhile back. The Patriots barely beat the Colts a few weeks ago, etc, etc...

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

The Pats barely beat the Redskins yesterday!

Next week: Denver/New England. Let the hype begin.

#10     Dec 12, 2011