Matt Davio - MissTrade

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by quin8670, Feb 25, 2010.

1. nursebee

nursebee

I've only ever watched the videos, they are good to me.

Just because someone teaches does not mean they are a teacher.

#11     Dec 22, 2013
  2. It turns out MissTrade has done this exact same thing to other victims. One of which was also introduced to MissTrade via BTFDtv.

If you or someone you know what scammed by MissTrade please get in touch with me via DM

Thx

#12     Dec 30, 2013
  3. nursebee

nursebee

#13     Dec 30, 2013
  4. nursebee

nursebee

I accept responsibility for what I do.

#14     Dec 30, 2013
  5. Check out the thread in this section on a "list of scam unregulated 3rd parties" and add this guy so others can be forwarned

#15     Dec 30, 2013
  6. If you're implying that by sharing my story with others so they do not lose money to Matt Davio of MissTrade as I have is considered not taking responsibility for my actions then... I see no point continuing to feed the troll.

I wish you the best of luck as you continue to accept responsibility for what you do.

-YourNewMonkey

#16     Dec 30, 2013
  7. nursebee

nursebee

Ok, you got taken. So what? It's tuition.

Now, are you gonna take your medicine and grow or are you gonna continue to whine like a little bitch? Sure, complain, but accept your responsibility in this manner.

It's kind of like you bought a used car from a used car salesman without sufficient fact checking or test driving. Now that you have driven the car around a while you are aware of its faults. But you can't get your money back.

There is a bible story that kind of sticks in my noggin. Somehow a man gets rid of a demon but then has 7 more come into him. My interpretation of this in life is that in searching for truth we must guard against evil. In searching for the holy grail in trading, many sheep get shorn by suckers. Follow internet forums for a while as you grow as a trader and you will see a lot more sheep as time goes on. Tell them the truth and they will still lose their coat.

Look at Davio performance- 38K last year. What else do you need for evidence that this guy is a loser? Seems to have a flashy website, neat videos. But not performance.

If you make a profit in excess of what the SP500 provides, I will consider what you have to say. If you do a lot of work to get there, ie emotionally draining with lots of ups and downs and lots of screen time, forget it.

I am more suspicious of a new poster on ET who only whines about one so called educator than I am of someone that posted some neat interview videos with others traders 3 years ago.

#17     Dec 31, 2013
  8. I'm not even going to read the trolls post.

It's clear they really enjoy pretending to be a trader on the Internet. I hope that goes well for them and I wish them the best.

That being said I'd like to thank these forums as my posts have been getting a number of views and two others who have been "taken" by MissTrade have gotten in touch with me.

I still doubt I'll be seeing any money back but as traders we need to stick together. The only person you're truly trading against is yourself. There is no harm in helping people find their own way but when people like Matt Davio of MissTrade "take" others it's our responsibility to let the world know so we can prevent other people from being hurt.

As anyone that's been "taken" can tell you it hurts both financially and psychologically.

Thank you for providing me the forum to help others avoid going through what I have.

I look forward to spending more time on the forum in the future.

#18     Dec 31, 2013
  9. nursebee

nursebee

If you think I am a troll and pretending to be a trader then the due diligence you have done to learn about me (and thereby judge how much to weigh that which I say) seems to be equally as little DD as you did for Davio.

Enjoy the results of your endeavors.

#19     Jan 1, 2014