Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Oct 1, 2008.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2. I saw that clip about a week or two ago. And while I also don't necessarily put much stock in what celebrities say, he was spot on.

3. hughb

hughb

Says she's scary in one sentence, says he knows nothing about her in the next. Even goes on to say he won't know anything about her in 8 weeks.

shut it off after that.

4. Unless I'm mistaken, he was basically conveying that what little he knew about her was scary. (And rightly so!) And, as it happens, how much more do you really know about her after the first couple of days following McCain's announcement of her as his running mate? Thus far, she has been cloistered more than any other vice presidential candidate that comes to mind.

5. Its a toss up. I don't like either him or her.

6. The other three candidates are scary too, in their own way. McCain is belligerent, Obama is a marxist and Biden is a windbag with a tendency to stretch the truth out of shape. Palin seems pretty normal by comparison, just not up on the details of every issue that is important to east/west coast liberal elites.

They didn't like Reagan either, and he turned out pretty well.

7. Only to the extent that the current administration has made obliviousness seem pretty normal.

8. Wallet

Wallet

ROTHLMAO,

What's absurd is that anyone cares what Matt Damon thinks.

9. Matt Damon is about as far left as they come. I'm surprised he doesn't date Barbara Streisand.

10. Yep. This is the guy, after all, who considers Howard Zinn a god.

#10     Oct 1, 2008