Matt Damon Blasts Obama...Again!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.gossipcop.com/matt-damon-obama-elle-magazine-one-term-president-balls/

Matt Damon rips President Obama in Elle magazine, blasting his leadership qualities and saying he’d prefer “a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done.”

The actor, a longtime supporter of the Democratic Party and onetime Obama advocate, reveals frustration with the administration in his wide-ranging interview.

“I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level,” says Damon. “One of them said to me, ‘Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician.’”

Damon then gets even more direct with his own criticism.

“You know, a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of this country, much better,” argues the We Bought a Zoo star.

He adds, “If the Democrats think that they didn’t have a mandate – people are literally without any focus or leadership, just wandering out into the streets to yell right now because they are so pissed off.”

“Imagine if they had a leader,” wonders Damon.

2. pspr

pspr

"Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician"

Many of Obama's sheeple are starting to see Obama for what he is. A simple community organizer who can read a teleprompter. Nothing more.

3. jem

jem

we have leftist dems selling out the left.. we have neo cons selling out the right. could it be all the money?

Instead of the best of the left or the right we get the worst of each. Instead of single payer and system which had a chance, we got the Insurance company crafted Obamacare.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

5. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eKgPY1adc0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Single payer would have bankrupted this country. Never mind, already bankrupt.

7. I wonder when Damon will be out campaigning for Newt or Willard .Like many pissed off democcrats my guess is Damon will vote for Obama again to keep Newt or Willard out

8. Probably right. Some of the late night shows have guests hoping for more from Obama, as we all do at times. But to jump from - needs work - to OMG and WTF so far from the Republicans, they won't do it. No rational thinking person would.

Now, bring out the crayons, paintbrush and photoshop, and don't forget the neat name calling.

c

9. +1

10. But you still support Ron Paul right?

Or is that only on the days when your nurse friend helps you out with some Thorazine?

#10     Dec 21, 2011