Matrox Quad Graphic Card $$$$$$

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by achu717, Dec 5, 2002.

1. achu717

achu717

I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A MATROX QUAD GRAPHIC CARD. SHOULD I BUY A NEW CARD OR USED CARD? WHAT KIND OF PRICE SHOULD I PAY FOR A NEW OR USED CARD?

WHERE SHOULD I PURCHASE MY COMPUTER PARTS TO BUILD A NEW COMPUTER ? BEST SERVICE AND BEST PRICE AVAILABLE.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE INPUT.......

2. you can get the g200 on ebay for about 120-150 range. i have a good used g100 dual for 30 bucks with cables if that will do you.

3. Zuizo

Zuizo

I bought my Matrox G200 Quad on Ebay. I bought a Brand New card. I paid $150 plus $10 shipping.

Here's a used 1...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2078063866

Runs perfectly.

If you need digital cables I also got mine NEW on Ebay. There are not any for sale at this time. I paid $25 per pair plus $11 bucks shipping.

-- Z

4. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

I am currently using a Matrox G450 AGP and also another G450 PCI for a 4 monitor setup. I like NewEgg.com very much. The cards shouldn't be more than $150. Lots of them are used on Ebay although the PCI ones seem harder to find. Matrox is definitely the leader in 2D business applications.

use pricewatch.com as well to point you to the sites that have the cheapest prices. Its like what Expedia is to airlines, pricewatch is to websites that sell computer stuff. very useful.

good luck:)

5. SWJ12

SWJ12

Are you open to other graphics cards other than Matrox? Also, are you looking to do any graphics intensive work other than driving multiple monitors for trading? Like Photoshop or games?