mathew 5:5

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kingcobra, Feb 2, 2006.

1. blessed are the meek;
    for they shall inherit the earth.

this mean that the imperialistic ameriklans shall burn in hell come judgment day.

2. what will the stupid inherit? only the uneducated and superstitious believe in hell anymore. long live ebonics.

3. Ricter

Ricter

"Sparta, Rome, The Knights of Europe, the Samurai. They worship strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible. Nothing survives without it. Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world for want of the strength to survive? "

Enter the Dragon

4. ameriklan??? Another racist comment that will go unchallenged. If Im wrong, please tell me what "this mean".

5. Ricter

Ricter

"American" is not a race, even if such a thing existed, which it doesn't.

6. In other words, Im not allowed to question someones posts who continually refer to hard working white people in government positions as ameriklans? This isn't the first time this poster used that term or something similar and it won't be the last on this forum.

7. Ricter

Ricter

No, you can. But it was you who said "racist" first.

Edit: pardon me, vhehn also used "ebonics", which is racist in origin.

8. Using "klan" and admitting that "the black panther party" is of great inspiration" isn't racist?

9. Ebonics: The True Language of Black Folks
    Ebonics: The True Language of Black Folks is a 1975 book written by Dr. Robert Williams, an African-American psychologist, who had coined the term Ebonics two years earlier. This book provided a formal definition of the term as the "linguistic and paralinguistic features which on a concentric continuum represent the communicative competence of the West African, Caribbean, and United States slave descendant of African origin."

EBONICS

A slang dialect used by certain groups of the African-American community.

Yo, Big Daddy upstairs,
    You be chillin
    So be yo hood
    You be sayin' it, I be doin' it
    In this here hood and yo's
    Gimme some eats
    And cut me some slack, Blood
    Sos I be doin' it to dem dat diss me
    Don't be pushing me into no jive
    Ang keep dem crips away
    Cause you always be da man, G
    Straight up.
    Aa-men.

hey, some people are proud to speak ebonics. white inner city youth also speak it. i personally think its because of an urban mindset that the more stupid you sound the cooler you are.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Which is why I didn't quote in my reply. It replies to more than one poster.

#10     Feb 2, 2006