Math PhD strategist looking for capital

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by randommatrix, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you need the update every day in a long term, you need to conact us and pay us.

#51     Dec 11, 2011

2. Seriously you come in here looking for capital and now you want other to pay for anything from that crappy website full of spam with a whole days worth of predictions that aint worth the oxygen ive breathed whilst typing this .

Your delusional

#52     Dec 11, 2011
  3. Sorry about that. We will delete those spams.
    Our analysis results will be updated everyday for subscribers.

#53     Dec 11, 2011
  4. the1

the1

Very few people on ET know what quant trading is.

#54     Dec 11, 2011
  5. There are some losers in this forum. They are not able to do some thing valuable themsevles and the only thing they can do is to insult other people. We are a start-up company. However, at least, we do something for small investors. If you are not interested, nobody forces you to insult us. If you are wasting oxygen, please go to hell. Thanks.

#55     Dec 11, 2011

6. Ive looked at every single one of you posts here on ET and ive yet to see anything youve given . You have your hand out in one way or the other in all your dialogue , Take a good long hard look at yourself friend , your amatuer attempts at a website offering financial services is not going to get any interest from any serious investorts or those requiring a signal service . You have no phone numbers , adresses or tangible way of being contacted . There is no information which identifies you or your associates in any form . Not one checkable reference . I think you should really evaluate your methodology for doing what you are attempting whether its legitimate or a scam . i favour the latter at this point in time . You MAY have a maths phd ( yet to be QUANTified ) but you might want to go do some sort of degree in business my friend as amatuer hour isnt going to get many customers ( suckers )

Have a nice day :D :D :D

#56     Dec 11, 2011
  7. GTS

GTS

Since I didn't see anyone else mention it: "clound computing"

It amazing that someone putting up a web site to seek funding can't find an English speaking person to proofread/rewrite the home page to appear professional.

#57     Dec 11, 2011
  8. To study for and obtain a PhD in math has much higher success rate than to try and become a persistently successful trader.

#58     Dec 11, 2011
  9. sle

sle

That is because PhD in mathematics has a number of prerequisites and barriers to entry. Conversely, any idiot with a few dollars can open an Interactive Brokers account and call himself a trader.

If you look at success rates for undergraduate level recruits to top investment banks or funds and compare it to success rates for PhD students in top universities, I am pretty sure the rates are going to be comparable.

#59     Dec 11, 2011
  10. I have a phd from an ivy league univ. i remember a few times at group meeting, my adivsor, who is a well known scientist, member of American science academy, said that even a homeless on the street over the corner, if persistent enough, could get a phd, which made our morale sad at that time for one moment. but after many years of graduation, I see the wisdom. in fact, you do not need too much intelligence to have a phd.

the OP should not feel insulted since what people pointed out on this board is true.

it is very apparent the OP is very armature and not sophisticated enough.

#60     Dec 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.