Math PhD strategist looking for capital

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by randommatrix, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Math phd: Hey randommatrix, what is the integral of e to the x dx.

#31     Dec 7, 2011

2. they dont wave the chequered flag at indy after 5 laps LOL

#32     Dec 7, 2011
  3. Macho

Macho

:D :D

Just giving a little encouragement to see where this thread goes.

China, please clean up your forum, lacks creditability if you are trying to offer a professional service.

#33     Dec 7, 2011
  4. Could you post the statistics of your performance, such as on emini ES, the average winning ticks per round trade. holding time, the number of trades per day, limit or market order, etc, so that we can have an estimate.

talking from my own background, I was a staff scientist from a national lab. I developed a hft strategy and traded it with my own capital. my sharpe ratio is much higher than 3. possibly around double digit. I accumulated enough capital for me to quit the job and start new trading possibilities.

If your strategy can not cover the commission, that only means, you do not have a real edge, and keep working on it until you find one.

#34     Dec 7, 2011
  5. If you are really interested, you can contact me. We will send you update prediction data during day trading time. As a matter of fact, the predictions are mathematical expectation, and they are of course not 100% accurate. As a quantitative analyst, I would be less criticized if I don't give numbers but writing comments about stocks. However, we would like to release these predictions since we are responsible and ready to listen to your critisizing.
    At least for S&P500, the accuracy of the predition has the historical error within 0.4%
    Meanwhile, we understand sometimes there might be model risk when we give the predictions. So if you find the predition is far from being making sense, just not to use them.

The computation is not free and not cheap because we are using cloud computing services, that's why we still accept money from outside. Later we will publish part of our technologies in our website. You guys are welcome to make comments and suggestions. Personal attacks and insults are not welcome because it can't benefit to anyone of us.

We will keep working on our computation technologies to give the general public satisfactory results. Thank you for visiting our website.

#35     Dec 7, 2011
  6. Did I miss the R-squared of your system?

#36     Dec 7, 2011
  7. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

You should be open to share performance, details and maybe a website. NDA's and an attorney are a must, and it sounds like you have neither. Or no?

#37     Dec 7, 2011
  8. lindq

lindq

Why is your website's FORUM filled with spam products and 3rd rate vendors? It leads me to believe you are not what you represent.

#38     Dec 7, 2011
  9. domain: aatsys.com
    created: 02-Jun-2010
    last-changed: 07-Jun-2011
    registration-expiration: 02-Jun-2012

nserver: ns2.ipage.com 65.254.254.151
    nserver: ns1.ipage.com 66.96.142.116

registrant-firstname: Changguo
    registrant-lastname: Ji
    registrant-street1: W243N2312 Saddle Brook Dr
    registrant-pcode: 53072
    registrant-state: WI
    registrant-city: Pewaukee
    registrant-ccode: US
    registrant-phone: +1.2628888888
    registrant-email: zhli73@yahoo.com

#39     Dec 7, 2011
  10. Macho

Macho

I know that the Chinese feel 8 is a lucky number, but is the phone number real?

Was all this public information? Even if it is I don't think it is fair that the address be published just yet.

#40     Dec 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.