Materialists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, May 5, 2004.

1. Are you just now comprehending what I've been conveying, yes the spiritual shit is extremely oppressive!

#41     May 5, 2004
  2. But how can we be "more than arrogant"? Is that possible in this life? Isn't that the pinnacle of human achievement?

That's where all of you are headed. Don't I want to be like you? Please tell me...

#42     May 5, 2004

3. Probably, you don't understand greatness because you've no personal experience with it. And you don't seem to want to experience it.

#43     May 5, 2004
  4. Why? How? Who is oppressing you? I don't get it. Are you an American? If you are, then you know Christians have lost the culture war. You're in charge. Lead us. Lead us onward...

#44     May 5, 2004
  5. Hardly.

I've had enough of trying to teach you. Maybe tomorrow I'll continue to flatter myself at your expense. Thank you and goodnight.

#45     May 5, 2004
  6. No, I do, I do, Great Teacher. That silly idea of biological, racial superiority is an old, outmoded idea.

You are talking instead about ideological superiority. What you are saying is that by casting off my beliefs, I can truly become superior like you are. I do understand what you are saying and it's truly beautiful...

#46     May 5, 2004
  7. It sounds so fun. If I can become a materialist, then I can insult anyone I want, because, well, I'm superior. What's so hard to understand about that?

#47     May 5, 2004
  8. All men weren't created equal.

#48     May 5, 2004
  9. ??

#49     May 5, 2004
  10. Let me guess: some were created superior to others?

#50     May 5, 2004