MasterRaistlin's n00b journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MasterRaistlin, Jun 6, 2005.

1. ahh today was my best day yet. Boss let us start trading SIRI so I could actually be on something that moves more than 0.02 all day. Flipped ATTN pretty much all day and it worked very well for me. Hope to repeat and get better tomorrow.

#11     Jun 15, 2005
  2. Cannot make out anything on your link below. It is blurry and does not show much. What is it you are trying to show with the screen shot?

Phil

#12     Jun 15, 2005
  3. posting the screenshot is mainly for my own personal tracking purposes; after all..this is my journal. If you can't make out anything try using the "zoom" feature on your picture browser. The pic is more than adequate resolution.

#13     Jun 15, 2005
  4. I am not questioning why you would post a screenshot, I am saying that I cannot make out too much from it. I see a long list of buys and sells, maybe 30 or so for SIRI and SUNW on one, but it only shows pennies as profits for a few of them since it is 100 share lots. DO you have a screen shot which just shows net P/L on all the trades to get a better idea?

Phil

#14     Jun 16, 2005
  5. much better day today since I got raised to 200 shares =) At optioncoaches request here is my blotter (note my net is without execution fees)

#15     Jun 17, 2005