Mastermind Group

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, May 12, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Just a question for you guys.

When Carnagie commissioned Napolean Hill to study the habits and traits of the wealthiest people in America at the time one of the common threads he found was that they where in involved in some sort of mastermind group.
    This is a pretty common occurnance in business to this day. I'm lucky enough to be involved with a small one in the marketing world, Chris Brissand, Chris Haddad, Peter Parks, Hanif Khafi and myself. I'm the relative poor boy in the crowd as the rest of them are all making 7 figures....Parks just did a $900,000 deal last week.
    Anway I don't want to get off on too much of a tangent, but since I joined that group my monthly income has tripled. It's amazing what being held accountable by successful people will do for you (ie they will kick me out of the group if I don't continue to perform). It's also an amazing opportunity to learn from and share with other success driven people.
    There is a saying, and I'm sure it's true, that your income is likely to be the average of your five best friends.
    I've never seen a mastermind type structure setup in the trading world. It's not someting I'd be interested in setting up myself, but it's something for some of you guys who are successful to think about because my results have been way better then I expected them to have been.
    Brandon