Mastercard is Burnt

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Great buy now

you won't regret it

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

you won't answer my question, but you still feel the need to post this? Who do you think you are kidding? Answer my simple question. Define "oversold" Or you can tell us all that you have zero fucking clue what a trader does. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but you are a stain on this board

#31     Jun 8, 2007
  2. I'm up $5k shorting it...thanks dumbshit. :D

It So Fact So

#32     Jun 8, 2007
  3. Oh, up 100% on those Puts I bought yesterday...awesome! :D

#33     Jun 8, 2007
  4. MA = broken spine

Look at a 3 day chart.

Ouch.

#34     Jun 8, 2007
  5. Yup, totally dead. Sold half of my Puts to recoup cost and now I'm riding a lot of free puts in that piece of shit. Nice! :D

#35     Jun 8, 2007
  6. If they try to ramp it to it's close yesterday, I'm actually thinking of adding $135 puts.

#36     Jun 8, 2007
  7. It might swing higher...I see a lot of sellers and a lot of prices going up on no buying. The Spooz tick chart looks like a stairway it's so perfectly drawn...bullshit. Oh well, I still think sellers are going to be out in fashion for a while. I'm holding the rest of my puts and just like to recoup principal on wild rides like this. But it's likely to fall further....too rich for the industry.

Also closed out my CELG short...I didn't want to deal with it anymore and I doubt it's going too much lower unless it breaks for a bigger retrace. 100% gain is good for a few weeks, took it! :D

#37     Jun 8, 2007
  8. down a penny

#38     Jun 8, 2007
  9. l2tradr

l2tradr

Should we buy the dip? :p

#39     Jun 8, 2007

10. [​IMG]

Yes, I am making a call. A retracement to the 120ish area before Q2 earnings.

Depending on those, who knows...

I only care about between now and then.

#40     Jun 8, 2007