Mastercard is Burnt

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 7, 2007.

1. No more explanation is necessary.

#21     Jun 7, 2007
  2. Yes, you don't need to explain anything in more detail for me to know how retarded you are. IT SO FACT SO

#22     Jun 7, 2007
  3. Putting you on the spot here stock. Please define, in you're own words, "oversold". Let's let the good folks who follow you're stock picks here see what they are getting into. In TA there are several ways to recognize oversold, now it's you're turn. I'm sitting with pen and paper at the ready to learn from the zen master of buy and .................rebuy!

#23     Jun 7, 2007
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Stocks can stay unleashed to their underlying fundamentals for a long time. If that was not possible the late 90's and the first three months of 2000 never would have happened. So, in that regard what he said to you can be valid, and its stupid to think that PE's, Rev, etc etc really means a damn thing if your in a bull market. Now on the other hand, if you think we are heading into a bear market, then that changes things a lot and real things that are important to the company actually start to a matter a lot. I think that one mistake a lot of people make is assuming that a stock and a company are the same thing. They are in fact not!

#24     Jun 7, 2007
  5. Brandon, I'm playing stupid so stupid will answer me. Who is dumb enough to think stocks and companies are the same thing?

I wanted to know what stock_turder based his "time to buy" call on.

#25     Jun 7, 2007
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

95% + of the people trading/investing?? However, for the most part I would not say its stupidity that makes them think so, its just what they have always been told and it makes sense. Its more about intellectual lazyness than stupidity.

#26     Jun 7, 2007
  7. Does it matter if I try to explain it to you? You're gonna find a reason disagree with me anyway as you always have .

#27     Jun 7, 2007
  8. IceTea92

IceTea92

had awesome morning and MA wiped out all my gains in the afternoon

i ended the day up like 15-25 bucks

what a waste

#28     Jun 7, 2007
  9. Man, I thought about shorting MA when it was 100 (glad I didn't) as I would be down 40% on that trade. Would of got trapped in that sick 20 day bull run. I should be down more money than I already am right now (-18k YTD)

I hope we get more downside in these overbought stocks like MA for those short. Good luck with that pig company.

#29     Jun 7, 2007
  10. Great buy now

you won't regret it

#30     Jun 7, 2007