Mass-Tracking COVI-PASS Immunity Passports Slated to Roll Out in 15 Countries

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Banjo, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Saw this coming after the growing problem in social irresponsibility in this Pandemic and the growing difficulties of contact tracking.

High probability that Covi-Pass will change into being used to see whom has been vaccinated after a vaccine has been developed and used around the world.

I still remember in grade school my parents had to show the school on registration the vaccination card for us kids including again whenever we changed doctors or lived in a different country.

I guarantee those vaccination cards will have a new meaning and will give more merit to a Covi-Pass to be checked by customs when travelling from country to country to go along with customs already looking at our passports.

wrbtrader

Wallet likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

There goes HIPPA, out the window. Good luck getting health insurance in the future.

4. gaussian

gaussian

Yeah this type of thing wouldn't fly in America due to HIPPA.

However, Universities and K-12 require immunization records for enrollment. So I wouldn't be surprised if major institutions required COVID-19 immunization once a vaccine rolls out. That being said there's a distinct difference in supplying immunization records for a University and requiring an immunization to buy groceries. One is strictly voluntary - the other has a mark of the beast feel.

5. Overnight

Overnight

I remember and agree with the proof of immunization being needed when I went to primary public school.

But I didn't have to provide immunization proof to the university. Maybe the university thing differs by state?

6. gaussian

gaussian

That might be the case. I needed to provide proof of MMR, flu, TDaP, and a few others to get enrolled. It's probably state-by-state.

7. I think it's a good idea. Will be interesting to see how people take it.