Mass Shooter Adam Lanza 'Spent Hours Playing Call Of Duty'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Dec 18, 2012.

1. OnClose

OnClose

I don't think it's just coincidence that the number of these mass murders by young males coincides with the rise shooter video games. The military uses them to train our solders so they must think they're a pretty useful tool to train to kill. And although I have played them in the past and think they're a lot of fun I also think they should be sold like alcohol with sales only to adults 21+.

http://www.businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-played-call-of-duty-2012-12

2. The more I learn about this the more I am coming to believe that mom was a complete head case, or so deep in denial that she couldn't make a rational decision concerning her son. Probably both. Unsecured weapons in the home. Taking him to the gun range and teaching him how to shoot. Allowing him to have these violent videos. Removing him from any outside social environment with home schooling. Not to mention how much crazy doomsday prepper shit she was most likely filling his head with, even if it was only in passing conversation. She not only unleashed the monster in him, she f'n trained it.

3. OnClose

OnClose

You reap what you sow.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh yeah, you can't even stop people from downloading mp3's, you think the government is going to be able to police video games on the internet from being traded? What a joke.

5. I told you,man..Playstation.

6. Oh man evidently I gotta get that game or the new black ops.:D :D

Looks like I'm effectively unemployed sorry bastids.