Mass media on the attack: Romney bullied and terrorized gay classmates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 10, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Why? Hoping for a free haircut?

#31     May 11, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

It seems to serve you pretty well...

#32     May 11, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

I admire Obama for not relying on the hypocrisy vote. Don't you?

#33     May 11, 2012
  4. One wonders...

"The incident was recalled similarly by five students, who gave their accounts independently of one another.

Four of them — Friedemann, now a dentist; Phillip Maxwell, a lawyer; Thomas Buford, a retired prosecutor; and David Seed, a retired principal — spoke on the record.

Another former student who witnessed the incident asked not to be identified.

The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic.

Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008. "

#34     May 11, 2012
  5. So him being a coward bully earns your respect for him ???

#35     May 11, 2012
  6. Funny one Brass, clever too.

#36     May 11, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Still sounds like an accusation to me.

#37     May 11, 2012
  8. That Romney story never happened.

It's the Liberal way! They accuse, leave the accused to try to defend himself, when their story is finally refuted it doesn't bother them, they have killed the story in the lamestream lapdog liberal media and moved on to the next accusation...

Boycott the Liberal Lamestream media! Don't buy their advertisers stuff, don't buy their papers, mags, etc... The papers have nearly been rolled into their graves due to loss of advertising revenue, we need to do the same thing to their television shows, those sewer pipes pouring into our living rooms.

#38     May 11, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#39     May 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't "hope" for any thing free. That's the purview of lazy ass dumb fuck liberals.

#40     May 11, 2012