Mass media on the attack: Romney bullied and terrorized gay classmates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 10, 2012.

1. Could you be any more detestable? You are truly a huge asshole. I hope your nuts fall off from your testosterone supplements. That would be justice. You should be shot.

On ignore. You're a worthless brainless piece of shit with absolutely no redeeming value except maybe as worm food.

#11     May 10, 2012
  2. Hey pisspoor, the only one here almost as fucking stupid as lucrum is you.

Asshole..you are also on ignore.

#12     May 10, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

You sure seem to love that ignore feature, for a guy who is so obnoxious he starts threads attacking others for their use of the the button..... I guess by your own standards it is now safe to assume that YOU are ignorant.

#13     May 10, 2012
  4. Going the gay way with all drugs being legal and proudly being an atheist nihilistic is the future; it is what we have built up to!

Get on board!

Go long bathhouse properties & hydroponics for growing herbs/drugs.

peace

Archbishop Hedvig Von Dikkeman V

#14     May 10, 2012
  5. I'm not going to listen to homophobic assholes or people who think bullying homos is cool or people who insult other's parents. Especially when in addition they never say anything of any value and merely insult others with vacant drive-by one-liners like the little children they are.

#15     May 11, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I bet the people who you complained about, and even started a thread about, feel the exact same way about YOU.... and lest you think it was tough to dig these up, i only had to go through about 10 posts to find these.....

#16     May 11, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure I could :D

#17     May 11, 2012
  8. lol homophobes like you are the ones on craigslist looking for other men

sane straight people are not homophobes at all, pretty much all homophobes were raised by animals or are repressed homosexuals.

#18     May 11, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, "even more definitely voting for him now". That's cute, Luke.

#19     May 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I've never looked on Craigslist for other men.
    Care to make another stupid baseless accusation? Maybe you'll get lucky with the next one.

#20     May 11, 2012