Mass. Dems Strip Public Unions Of Bargaining Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 27, 2011.

1. No doubt. This proves what a crock of shit the entire media complex is, along with all the libs here.

#11     Apr 28, 2011
  2. rc8222

rc8222

No doubt about that!!!

#12     Apr 28, 2011

3. Police officers, teachers and other municipal employees are too tired at the end of the day to go protest.

#13     Apr 28, 2011
  4. Not to mention the fact that public employee unions are not only immoral, should be illegal.

#14     Apr 28, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

If only we could get people who will take any wage no matter how low, any benefit package no matter how sparse, to work for government!

#15     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#16     Apr 28, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

What, I'm not considered a "libertard" anymore? When did that happen??

#17     Apr 28, 2011
  8. [​IMG]

Gone is Obama. Gone are the bus loads of protesters. Gone are the liberals here. Gone is OFA. Gone is the entire media complex.

Gone, gone, gone with the wind...

#18     Apr 28, 2011
  9. Crispy

Crispy

Cry me a fucking river.

The head architect of my county/my best friend has told me 2/3`rds of his underlings are useless yet unfireable because of laws, they all make 75k plus. Life long pensons and healthcare guaranteed for familes. They work 9-5

My sister in law is a teacher who got tenure after 5 years and she says her lesson plans havent changed since then. She makes 75k+ for 9 months work at 7 hours a day, life long penson after paying in only 5 years worth and life long healthcare for her 4 person family

The police in my county make 75k out of school and 100k+ with OT after 2 years. One of the safest places to live in the entire world, Suffolk county NY. Life long health and penson.

Im crying for these people...really I am

boo fucking whoo

I have nothing against earning an honest living at a fair wage. But the entitlements and pay raise gaurantees that smoke inflation are nuts on the back of a taxpayers who is gauranteed nothing.

#19     Apr 28, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

I am eagerly awaiting that fat douchebag ed Schultz going down to massachusetts to host his show there for an entire week like he did in wisconsin.

#20     Apr 28, 2011